10 - Diaper Night

TW (Trigger warning): Some sexual themes, mild swearing.

After eating dinner with her family and putting on her pajamas, Ashley went to bed.

Ugh, she thought, my crotch. It feels so hot!

Ashley took off her pajama pants, leaving her in just a thin pink shirt and her diaper.

However, even though she was perfectly comfortable, her mind wouldn't let her sleep. She kept thinking about being an ABDL and how she had ended in such a predicament.

She loved diapers and thought they were super cozy and cute, but also felt super embarrassed by them and couldn't imagine going to school on them or her friends finding out.

She grabbed her phone and started searching for one idea that had popped up in her mind: teenager ABDLs, just like her. As she hit the search button a wave of excitement came across her; what if they did exist, she could talk to them, find some support, and not feel bad anymore about her situation.

She did find them, and they were called TBDLs (Teen Baby instead of Adult Baby). She joined one of their communities on Discord and started talking. All of them were teens, just like her, some interested in diapers as a coping mechanism, some sexually, and some also found them cute.

She began chatting and getting to know people when she heard a loud notification "ping!", from a group chat she was part of. It was mainly for Melissa's friends and for some reason Julia had invited her in. She decided to go in and read:

how was everyone's day so far -alex

pretty good ngl -sherri

kinda bad, i was gonna have a sleepover with a few of my friends and they cancelled -julia

oh yea with ashley right? -melissa

yes -julia

tbh she's been acting kinda weird lately -melissa

she's always weird lol -sherri

lol true -melissa

yea she ran out of the class today last period -julia

yeah and then i saw her run back to the exit while i was looking at the door -alex

js not sure if it was her -alex

fr she weird -melissa

chill -julia

What?!??! Ashley thought, shocked. Alex saw me run outside after I... wet myself. Ashley started to cry. Wait, he said he wasn't sure if it was me... that surely means he wouldn't have seen my wet pants! Or at least wouldn't have noticed...

But what if he did! Then he will think that I'm such a weirdo and still a little baby who pisses her pants. Well, hopefully it never happens anymore, after all, I'll start wearing diapers to school too. Oh gosh what if he finds out!

Ashley kept worrying like that, making up scenarios in her head and being anxious about it.

After a while, Ashley thought: I need to stop worrying about this, I'll just sleep and hopefully it'll all go away tomorrow.

--------------------------0-O-0--------------------------

Ashley was still trying to sleep when she remembered her exposed diaper, still there, attached to her butt.

Ohhhh, she thought, the diaper feels so soft and warm- wait, did I wet myself? I didn't even notice! It makes it feel so much nicer and cozy! I really feel cute and safe in here.

Without much thinking, she moved her hand towards her diaper and started rubbing the front while moving her crotch up and down.

Ohhhhhhh, this is SO NICE! It feels much, much better in a diaper, with all the wetness and the soft fabric and the crinkles- She started rubbing faster. Ahhhhhhh! She let out a small moan.

She continued rubbing her diaper, and putting her other hand on her diaper, causing her to feel even more pleasure.

Ahhhh! She moaned. This is SO INCREDIBLY GOOD! She thought as she rubbed the front of her diaper into the padding and into her skin, letting some pee out of the diaper, just to be reabsorbed into the soft padding that caressed her butt and crotch. I love diapers so much! This is so nice and so soft and better than anything I've ever felt before without them. I really can't wait for my ABDL dia- Ahhhh! She cummed.

She kept rubbing her hand and her wet diaper until she finally fell asleep.

Author's note: Hi everyone! I tried something different this time, please let me know in the comments if y'all liked it and what else do you want to see in the story.

Image credit: SeaWeedGlittering on ThisVid, here: https://bit.ly/3u3huDG (if you'd like an image I used deleted just tell me in the comments).