7 - More Diapers?

After wetting herself at school and somehow avoiding anyone seeing her, Ashley walked through the rain towards her house.

Woah, thought Ashley, I really dodged a bullet today. Hopefully Casey and my parents don't find out anything.

To her surprise, when Ashley arrived at her house, her parents were already there, waiting for her.

"Hi sweetie," said her mom.

"Hi mom!"

"Hello Ashley, we, uh- need to talk with you a bit more. Take off your shoes and let's go to your bedroom, ok?" said her dad.

Once they arrived at her room, his dad started:

"So, Ashley, uh- we made a mistake last time and we should've bought you diapers."

"What?! But-", answered Ashley, in shock.

"Ashley, don't yell. Casey is sick and needs to sleep." scolded her mom.

"See, those goodnites are too tight and thin for you, and your accidents seem to be too fast and big for them." continued her dad.

"But... How can you say that if I only wore them once?"

"Because when I was younger I also had bedwetting problems, and I had to wear diapers too. Plus, I saw that pull-up in the trash and wow! It was soaked."

"Yea, um, about that... It actually leaked."

"See? Trust us Ashley, this will be better for you," replied her mom, "we've been talking with a- uh, friend of ours that also has a child your age with incontinence and we'll take you to the doctor tomorrow before our trip to help us understand this more."

"Also, Ashley," continued her dad, "have you been having any accidents during the day?"

"You need to tell us the truth Ashley, we promise we won't tell anyone." added her mom.

"Yea, I uh, had some over the summer and they've been uh- getting, like, more common. It's been getting harder and harder to hold it."

"Have you had any at school?"

"Yea," continued Ashley, sheepishly, "three."

"Wow!" exclaimed her mom, "Well, Ashley, I think you're now gonna have to wear-"

"No! C'mon, can't we do something else?"

"Darling, it's better to wear a pull-up or a diaper at school than to have an accident."

"Yea, plus you can hide the diaper very easily by wearing some baggier, looser clothes." added her dad.

"But... what if someone finds out?"

"Nobody will," replied her mom, "we'll help you. Plus, in the worst case scenario, it is better that someone finds out than you having an accident and everyone finds out."

"Sure. I'll wear them, I kinda don't have a problem with wearing them since they are very cozy and soft."

"Glad you're finding them nice," added her dad, "and we promise us and Casey will help you in everything you need."

"Thanks, dad. I'm kinda excited now!"