5 - Definitely Some Issues Here

Huh? I was sent a new voice message, thought Ashley, looking at her phone, from... Casey, sent 12:58! Woah, that was almost 3 hours ago! Hmmmm, I wonder what happened.

"Ashley, I won't be able to take you home from school today," said the recording her sister in a really tired voice, "I don't know what did I eat that made me feel like this today, but I feel really sick right now so I'm going home to rest."

"Julia! Can you drive me home today?" asked Ashley, "My sister Casey is sick today and can't  drive me back."

"Ashley, you know my mom is really busy all the time, I don't know if she can do it."

"Well, then she can just take me to your house and then I'll walk from there. It's pretty close and your mom doesn't have to lose any time!"

"Sure, that sounds like a good idea," replied Julia, "but hurry up, she's coming in like 1 minute!"

Ashley and Julia both quickly grabbed their stuff and ran towards the exit to go to the car.

"Hi, Ms. Vasquez!" said Ashley, happy to see Julia's mother again.

"Hello girls, Ashley you can just call me Maria, it's fine."

"Hi Mom!" said Julia.

"Where's Martin though?"

"Here I am!" yelled Julia's twin brother, running towards the car.

Once everyone got in they immediately left for Julia's house.

--------------------------0-O-0--------------------------

After a long walk, Ashley finally arrived at her house.

"Hello Ashley!" said her dad, welcoming her as she closed the door behind her.

"Hey Ashley," continued her mom, "we need to talk. Drop your stuff in your room and come back so we can talk about it."

"Uh, what happened?" asked Ashley, very confused and scared about this whole situation.

"Sweetie, we'll talk about it. I promise you're not grounded or anything."

"Sure." said Ashley as she went upstairs and dropped off her backpack in her bedroom.

"So, Ashley," said her dad when she came back down to the living room, "Casey told us you, uh, wet the bed."

"Huh?"

"Yea, she said she wasn't going to tell us because you told her it didn't happen often, but then she checked your mattress and woah, it looks soaked."

"I think we might even have to buy a new one!" added her mom.

"I'm so sorry-, I, uh," said Ashley, starting to cry, "I didn't know how to deal with this and uh- I'm sorry."

"It's fine Ashley," said her mom while pulling her into a hug, "but next time something like this happens you need to tell us since it is important."

"Also, how long have you been wetting the bed?" asked her dad, when Ashley was more calmed down, "Because your mattress looks like it's been wet several times for, maybe almost a month now."

"Yea, it's been about, like, 3 weeks since it started."

"Well then this is serious and we'll have to go to the doctor. For now you will have to wear these to bed though." he said while pulling a small pack of Goodnites.

"What?! Diapers?! No!" she said, startled by what she was seeing.

"Sweetie, these are not diapers," said her mom while taking one out of the case. "They're just like underwear, except a little bit thicker to hold it if you have an accident."

"Yeah, you'll be fine with these. They feel just like regular underwear and even Casey wore them for a while!" added her dad.

"Yea, go ahead and try one on in the bathroom so you can see how it feels."

--------------------------0-O-0--------------------------

Contrary to what her parents had told her, they did not feel like normal underwear. These are so thick and tight compared to my panties! thought Ashley, looking at herself and her padded bum in the bathroom mirror. At least I won't have to change clothes and sheets every time I wake up, and I kinda look cute in these... I really just look like a big baby, don't I?

"Ashley, what do you think about them?" yelled her mom from outside the bathroom.

"They're fine I guess," replied Ashley, as she took the flower goodnite and put on her normal underwear and pants again, "but hopefully I don't have to wear them for much longer."

"I'm glad you're good with them now," said her mom as she came out of the bathroom, "trust me, you'll forget that you even have them on."

"Yeah, and just in case they don't work, I've installed a mattress protector here," said her dad, "no more mattress ruining anymore!"

The rest of the day went on pretty quietly. Ashley didn't feel like chatting with her friends anymore, so she just stayed in her room scrolling through her phone and practicing her flute.

After eating dinner she put her tight, soft goodnite on again and went to bed, ready for another day, with hopefully... less wetting.

Author's note: Thank you all so much for reading, I'll be updating this story almost every day for this month. I have big plans for this story and if you'd like to share any feedback or suggestions for this story feel free to type them in the comments!

Image credit: Bifi90 in r/ABDL (Reddit), here: https://bit.ly/425b6by (if you'd like an image I used deleted just tell me in the comments).