Youqin Laoliang, who was about to welcome his new roommates, paused and stared at one of the roommates.

Aphra Owen.

Isn't she a girl?

Youqin Raoliang opened his eyes and observed carefully. Although he was still young, his well-developed figure could not be mistaken. ——This is indeed a girl, no doubt, and a very beautiful girl.

Maybe she came here with a friend and was lucky to have the piano around.

Then he saw his friend greeting his new roommate with a bright smile, cruelly shattering his delusions.

"My name is Wan Lebin, a gold-type superpower. His name is Youqin Laoliang. I have both purification superpowers and spiritual powers. Please take good care of me from now on, roommate."

Although no one has any talents during the test. It has been announced directly, but announcing your talent when you first meet and make friends is a very sincere act.

When the two newcomers heard this, the girl smiled. While introducing herself, she also introduced her companion who was already blushing with shyness: "My name is Aphra Owen, a water superpower. He is Xu Bai, Corrosion Department. We will live together in the next few years, so there is no need to be so polite. After all, when it comes to care, you have cleaned the house so clean, and it is clearly the two of us who are being taken care of."

Living together...

the words of a girl It became the last straw that overwhelmed Youqin Raoliang's fragile heart.

Mixed living between men and women, although same-sex marriage is already legal, men and women can be together, and it no longer makes sense to separate dormitories for men and women, but do you dare to give him a buffer for the ancients who still think that dormitories must be separated by gender? ?

Just for a girl to stand up in front of me openly and say that we would live together from now on, the impact would be too great.

In order to prevent others from seeing something wrong and misunderstanding that he was not welcoming, Youqin Laoliang cried inwardly and adjusted herself. After hinting that she regarded the girl as a man, she smiled and said: "I just happened to bring a home smart robot. And I came earlier than you. If you were the one who came first, you must have cleaned up early." "That's right

, don't be polite. We will get along for several years. It would be awkward if we keep being polite here and there. ?" Wan Lebin said carelessly: "By the way, the room is upstairs, and there are two more. The ones that are not closed are the ones that are open. You go and pick them. A Liang and I have already finished picking them first."

You Qin Rao Liang saw that neither of them were there. He took out the smart robot, hesitated for a moment, and then asked: "The room is quite empty. If you don't mind, you can ask Baobao, um, my robot to help." After all, if you come by yourself, it will probably take a long time to decorate.

The two people without the robot happily accepted the help and thanked them. Even Xu Bai, who was shy by nature, blushed and whispered thank you.

Xu Bai was the first to conduct the test. Youqin Yaoliang still had some impressions of him. She knew that he was shy and wanted to get closer to him to make him relax. After all, he was so nervous when he went up to a high platform to do a test that he almost tripped over himself, and his face was red from beginning to end. If he couldn't find a way to make him relax, he was really afraid that the heat on his face would fry the eggs if he continued like this.

From ancient times to the present, the most effective way to close relationships must include eating. It is dinner time, and there is a piano playing around the beam to invite everyone to eat together.