21

☆ 21. Chapter 21 should be like a green pine

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 21 Ying Ru Qingsong

"The entrance test for this year's freshmen has officially ended. You are all my new students in Muyang. Being able to stand out from the crowd proves that you are good enough. Please continue to maintain and even make persistent efforts. I, Muyang, recruit students. We have always valued ability, talent and character. Now that you are all members of Muyang, no matter what happened in the past, I hope that you can be friendly to your classmates and be positive in the future. Of course, if you are bullied to your head, you don't have to swallow your anger." The

young teacher said with a smile on his face . Pride: "I, the student of Muyang, should be like a green pine, tall and straight, not blocking people with branches, but not afraid of wind, frost, thunder and lightning. If someone makes things difficult for no reason, I should chop off his hand and let him You know that although I, the student from Muyang, do not take the initiative to provoke others, I am not a weak person who is afraid of getting into trouble." "

This person refers not only to outsiders, but also to the students in our school," the young teacher said, looking around below, his eyes on the crowd Pause for a second at a certain point in the video: "If any student in our school knowingly commits a crime, he or she will be killed or injured. While the school protects the victim from the revenge of the family forces behind him, the school will expel the provoking bully from the school regardless of life or death. We will never Re-admit."

Who these words were alluding to, and who they were knocking, everyone glanced at Shang Zhize in unison, everyone knew it.

When classmate Youqin was still an ordinary person, he and Youqin Duyou, a pair of bastards, dared to silence themselves in order to cover up their own scandals and relied on their talents to avoid punishment. Now that classmate Youqin has awakened, who knows what they will do He doesn't know how to break the pot, and feels that he has offended the person completely anyway. Rather than letting the other person grow up, it is better to completely solve the future troubles now when the person has just awakened and has no ability to protect himself.

Others might not be able to do such a thing, but they, hehe! Everyone made up their mind to be more vigilant in the future and rush to rescue people if something was wrong. Of course, only people will be saved, not dogs.

If the situation was reversed, and the student Youqin was seeking revenge as a successful cultivator, or the other party failed to provoke and was beaten instead, then they didn't see anything.

What? Someone violated school rules. Teacher, did you see it? Well, me neither!

Most people think so, but there are a few people who feel that the punishment mentioned by the teacher is too severe. It would be better to be expelled from the school and deprived of student status. If there is no death or injury, will it... The

young teacher seemed to feel something, and his eyes swept over the place. Several people.

"Perhaps some of you may think it is too cruel and the punishment is too severe. But you need to know, what kind of school is Muyang? What do we teach our students? After you graduate, some of you will be selected to join the army, and the rest will Either go back and take over the family, or find your own way."

The young teacher spoke in an elevated tone: "When you are standing on the front line fighting against mutated animals and plants risklessly, and working desperately to protect your homeland, when you take over the family or even start a business or other endeavors When you are struggling, there are people around you who will interfere with you and put you in danger because of some personal grudges. What do you think?"