4

☆ 4. Chapter 4 Chlorophytum

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 4 Chlorophytum

is lying on the simulated modern bed, with a piano playing around the beam and starting to search for the airship.

The virtual search interface can be set according to your own preferences. Youqinaraoliang has been using Du Niang for more than 20 years and I have already become accustomed to it. As soon as I open the interface, I can easily set the interface to look like Du Niang.

After typing in the words "airship store", a search brought up dozens of pages. The one hanging at the top of the first page was the latest hot item.

I looked at the name of the store and found that it was the one with the highest reputation on Xingwang. With the development of the times, many countries have suffered enough losses due to quality problems, so every country attaches great importance to product quality and controls it very strictly. Once a counterfeit product is discovered, not only will a large amount of reputation points be deducted, but it is even more likely that the product will be punished and exiled to an unmanned star for a certain period of time.

The environment of the uninhabited planet is harsh. Powerful mutant plants and animals can be seen everywhere, and there are dangers everywhere. Compared with them, the mutant plants and animals on the planet they currently live on are simply gentle and pleasant. Those whose superpowers have not reached level seven can land on an uninhabited planet without relying on technological means, and they will either die or live. As for exile, it is impossible for you to bring powerful weapons as a punishment.

Few people can afford the price of counterfeiting, so until now, product quality problems are almost invisible. The reputation value is the most intuitive expression of judging the product quality and service attitude of a company and a store.

This specialty store has the highest reputation value. If you have a piano, you won't have to worry about its safety and quality. Clicking in and taking a look, the hot product is indeed a hot product. Both the virtual and real sales volume are higher than other products in the store.

Click on the 3D image to view the details. The smooth lines and high-end performance amaze you. In addition to the advantages that other airships generally have, the key reason why this airship is so popular is that it is a retro model.

In addition to being able to extend its wings and fly in the sky, you can also choose retro mode. Not only will the appearance automatically transform into the appearance of an ancient pre-apocalyptic car, but the operation will be almost the same. The only difference is probably the superior performance and safety, and the speed is even better.

So retro! Does anyone like him, a 'bumpkin', know anything about retro cars? Not to mention designers, at least no one else can compare to him. For an ancient man like him, airships certainly make him feel novel and amazing, but for daily use, cars are more to his liking, at least familiar to him.

This is it, You Qin Lao Liang decided to place the order.

ten minutes later.

"Your order has been dispatched, thank you for your patronage."

A sweet prompt sounded, so fast that Youqin Baoliang, who was browsing other products, shook his hand and clicked on the wrong place.

Thinking about the past, the speed of express delivery was only one day, but now hundreds of years have passed, it seems understandable that it has improved to ten minutes. Youqin barely calmed down and continued to read the page.