16

☆ 16. Chapter 16 Test 2

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 16 Test 2

The age limit for recruitment has been slightly relaxed this time, but the requirements for talent have increased. The reason for relaxing the age is just to allow those geniuses who missed the recruitment due to special reasons in previous years to have a chance. Come and study.

Relaxation is just another sense of being stricter.

Moreover, raising the age limit for freshmen to 22 years old is just an experiment this year. Only if the results are good, it will continue to be implemented in the future, otherwise it is expected to be canceled next year.

This year's recruitment standards for new students are as follows: those with supernatural abilities who have reached the second level will be eliminated, and those with the second level or below will be eliminated; those with psychic powers who have reached the third level with qualified mental power, will be eliminated with the third level or below.

For applicants who are older than the original requirements and are between 16 and 23 years old, the requirements will be higher. Only those with supernatural powers who have reached the third level can be qualified, and psychics must have the fourth level.

The demands are daunting. After all, third-level superpowers and fourth-level spiritual masters are capable of functioning on their own outside, but here, just being a freshman is barely enough.

The test had just begun, and two good seeds appeared immediately. The young teacher was in a good mood, and the smile on his face became softer.

The young men who heard the roll call came up and completed the tests one by one.

"First-level intermediate mental power, second-level peak earth power. Seventeen years old, qualified."

The young man went down with satisfaction. Although he was only qualified, he was particularly inconspicuous under the light of the two outstanding people in front, but to For him, passing the exam is pretty good, as it means that he is already a member of Muyang Academy.

The young teacher is also very satisfied. At the age of seventeen, he is at the second level of peak. I believe he will be able to break through soon. He is considered one of the better ones among qualified students. There are indeed many good seeds this year, and we are off to a good start.

"Next, Zhang Shang."

"First-level intermediate mental power, second-level water system, nineteen years old, qualified."

"Li Si."

"Third-level intermediate mental power, no superpowers. Eighteen years old, qualified."

" Zhou Wu."

"First-level mental power, second-level intermediate fire power, 20 years old, qualified."

"Zheng Wan."

"Third-level mental power peak, no powers. Twenty years old, qualified."

...

from the beginning After the three freshmen, the next people who came up for the test all had mediocre talents. Although there were some with special powers or good mental power levels among them, given their age, they were not considered to be extremely talented after all.

The young teacher was not disappointed and continued to give everyone the test with a smile.

"The first level of peak mental power, the third level of thunder power." The talent is good, the young teacher thought to himself, turning sideways to look at the crystal ball that records his age. If he is not very old, he is a good prospect.