72

☆ 72. Chapter 74 Go to the front line

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

After going to the front line in Chapter 74

and gaining everyone's favorability, Youqin Laoliang slowly walked off the stage.

The instructor was not here, and it was not interesting for him to be alone in the dormitory, so he stayed and continued to watch other people's games, and also learned more about other people's methods, and thought about how to resolve or even fight back if he encountered it.

There were so many people crowded together under the stage that even those who were weak could not squeeze in. But this is the top ten competition after all, and the ten people competing for ranking will always have some special treatment, so as not to have no place to start. Therefore, there is no need to fight in the crowd without any image to gain a foothold for oneself.

There were ten chairs set up at the frontmost place under the stage. He found his own one by walking around the beam, sat down leisurely, and began to watch.

However, before he looked for long, he felt someone sitting in the empty seat next to him. The other person's eyes fell on him and he didn't move for a long time, which made him think it was an illusion.

Seeing that Youqin Yaoliang finally turned to look at him, the man's eyes lit up, but his face was slightly shy, but he still spoke, and even after saying a few words, he returned to his natural state.

"Thank you just now. By the way, can you take out this thing?" The person came and gestured to the wound: "My wound can't be healed at all without it. It can't be healed." I just forgot to

remove the wound after the game. The spiritual power thread was taken away, and the suffering master came to the door. This time it was Youqin Yaoliang's turn to be embarrassed, and he quickly took back the spiritual power thread that was still in the opponent's body.

After the superpower thanked him, he opened his mouth to say something more, but was interrupted.

The competition on the stage was in full swing and there were no problems. However, the principal of the organizer suddenly came on stage, forcibly separated the two people, and even sent them off.

Just when everyone was surprised, the principal of Baia College spoke seriously.

"Everyone, just now, we got a piece of unfortunate news. After discussions with the senior leaders of each school, it was decided that I would announce this matter." The

principal's voice suddenly deepened: "Since the apocalypse, the ecology has been destroyed. Ju, the planets newly discovered by our ancestors are all filled with various mutated plants and animals. After generations of efforts, we can finally use the mutated plants to gain benefits. But for society, this is ultimately a problem. It does more harm than good."

"Perhaps due to the punishment of human beings for wantonly destroying the environment and ecology before the end of the world, all the planets we have found so far have more or less mutated animals and plants on them, and we often fight against them, but Most of them are small-scale, not something to be afraid of, and can even be used to sharpen oneself."

"However, every once in a while, a big war will always break out between us and them. We call it Beast tide. And this interval may be ten years, it may be decades, it may be hundreds, or it may be hundreds or even thousands of years. If you are lucky, you will never encounter it even once in your life. But obviously, We don't have such luck."

The principal's voice became more and more sad. And everyone seemed to have realized something. The audience was no longer silent and became a little commotion. Principal Baia, who always attached great importance to rules, did not stop him when he saw it. He just continued.