42

☆ 42. After such a comparison in Chapter 44, we are not too miserable.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 44 With this comparison, we are not too miserable.

Chen Xuan was lying quietly on the ground, most of his body was covered by the wide leaves of dieffenbachia, and the exposed areas were still wrapped with petioles. But at this moment, the leaf that almost killed him was no longer able to cause any harm to him. It just stood there in vain, with a harmless look that showed no trace of the ferocity it had before. It seems that this action is not to hang the person, but to cover the body with the leaves, just to gently protect the person from the cold and prevent him from catching a cold.

Even though they knew that the Dieffenbachia leaves wrapped around Chen Xuan were now completely harmless, after Youqin Yaoliang and the others confirmed Dieffenbachia's death and ended the battle, they still rushed to the opponent's side as soon as possible and removed the leaves from his body.

Because he had been entangled so hard before, after Ye Zi was removed, Chen Xuan's miserable appearance was unreservedly exposed in front of everyone. The clothes are in tatters and have been completely shredded by the petioles. They are so scattered that they will fly away when the wind blows. They have completely lost their function of covering the body. You can still see the scars on them from the holes, and the skin is blue and purple. Purple, high and swollen, and blood oozing from the broken skin. There is also a place on the chest that is unnaturally sunken, as if the ribs are broken. The bones of his limbs were also obviously broken, and his whole body was covered in scars. He looked like he was dying, and there was no good spot anywhere in his body.

The power of evergreen petioles is evident. Even if its twisting power is not as strong as that of a giant python, it should never be underestimated. Everyone couldn't help but feel lucky that they had been cautious and avoided being entangled.

Chen Xuan was lying on the ground, showing no signs of waking up. He had obviously lost consciousness, but his injuries had to be dealt with. Skin injuries are okay, but if the broken bones are not reattached quickly, it will be bad if the internal organs are punctured. Not to mention affecting the movement, the situation will get worse and worse if left alone.

You Qin Yaoliang took out a small therapeutic device from the space. Thanks to the advanced medical level, such a therapeutic device, which is not much bigger than a palm, is so powerful that fractures are not a problem at all. Special wires are used to connect the treatment device to the patient, and the crooked bones can be straightened in minutes, and the broken bones can be healed quickly and with good results. Broken bones are like this, not to mention those skin injuries, it is simply a must-have for home travel.

After a while, Youqin Laoliang put away the treatment device. Chen Xuan, who was still unconscious and bruised just now, except for his tattered clothes, his frown had loosened, and his originally pale complexion now became rosy and shiny. He was so calm that the hardships he had suffered could no longer be seen, and he looked extremely healthy.

After a while, Chen Xuan woke up. He first stared at the sky in confusion for a while, and then as if he had realized something, he suddenly got up from the ground and assumed a defensive posture, mobilizing his mental power in an attempt to launch an attack.

The overdrawn mental power was forcibly mobilized, and the stinging pain in his brain made him feel dizzy. Chen Xuan's body swayed a bit, and he finally managed to stand firm and maintain his balance, but the half-concentrated mental cone also dissipated. .

How is this going?

Before Youqin Yaoliang and the others could explain the current situation, Chen Xuan had already seen the Dieffenbachia plant on the ground and understood it himself.