52

☆ 52. Chapter 54: Little, Boy, Friend

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 54: Children, men, friends,

etc. You Qin Yaoliang hurriedly changed his clothes, and Lin Qi used a popsicle to pick out a small, round, yellow bead from the pieces of broken ice and blood on the ground.

It was the crystallization of a toad. It was said to be small, but actually it was only compared to the huge size of the toad. In fact, this bead, which was as big as a child's fist, was already the largest bead that You Qin Lao Liang had ever seen. It is more than half the size of the original sixth-order evergreen crystal. It is yellow and clear like a small sun, and it contains a lot of energy just by looking at it.

The ninth-level mutant animal crystals are indeed extraordinary, but the most powerful one is the instructor. He can deal with such powerful mutant animals, and he only uses one move, which seems to be very easy and skillful.

Youqin Yaoliang looked at Lin Qi with even more reverence. Seeing that the other person had been staring at the crystal in his hand, Lin Qi mistakenly thought that he wanted it and had originally planned to give it to him, so he stuffed it into the other person's hand.

"Put it away."

Is this a gift for me?

Lin Qi dared to give it away, but he didn't dare to take it away when the piano was around. He knew how valuable the ninth-level mutated animal crystals were. He was not rewarded for his merits, not to mention that he owed his life to others. It would be fine if he did not repay the instructor. It would be too shameless to take the other person's things.

You Qin Yaoliang returned the crystal. If he really took this thing away, even he would look down on himself.

Don't you like it very much? I just couldn't take my eyes off it. Lin Qi looked at the crystal that was returned and frowned almost invisible.

It's really hard to guess what the little guy is thinking.

While Major Lynch was thinking this, he sent a message to all his relatives: I know a little guy. He obviously likes crystals. I gave them to him, why wouldn't he want them?

Almost as soon as the communication was sent, the optical brain kept beeping, dutifully notifying that there was a communication.

The Major opened it one by one to check.

Go ahead, cousin, you actually posted such a long sentence. Its the first time Ive seen you say such a long thing! Although it's just communication.

Ignore, next item.

brat? When did you meet? With your virtue, you can make friends. Young master, I am handsome and single. If you come back for a treat, I will eat up one month's salary of yours as revenge.

Ignore it again, next one.

Got a girlfriend? Or a little boyfriend? Remember to bring it back when you have time.

Ignore, next item.

No, little boyfriend.

Lin Qi raised his head and looked at Youqin Yaoliang, who was standing quietly in front of him. He was in his teens, younger than himself and also smaller. Is he a boy or a friend? Also considered a friend.

Small, male, friend, all hits. Lynch blocked other communications and singled out this one from his mother to reply.

After a while, a long message filled the entire optical brain screen. Ignoring the nonsense mixed with it, Lynch concluded that the little guy was embarrassed to take his own things for free, so he had to give them skillfully.