26

☆ 26. Chapter 26 Military training begins

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 26 Military training started

to hang up?

Youqin raised his eyebrows. He was thankful that he was puzzled but also felt a little unbelievable. How could he let himself go so easily?

Including the freshman test, I watched three good shows in a row in one day. The roommates looked at each other, and they were all a little embarrassed. They were about to change the topic to liven up the atmosphere, when they heard the sound of Guang Nao playing a piano. It rang again.

It was still the same number, whether to answer or not. After hesitating for three seconds, Youqin Laoliang finally picked up. After all, the other party's purpose is not clear yet, so how could he suddenly think of letting him go back for no reason. Is it possible that after leaving his father, the family is facing financial difficulties, so he wants to save the country from his own side?

The head of the Youqin family put down the video call impulsively. After calming down a little, he regretted it. That was a purification system user, a rare and precious purification system user. What would happen if he tolerated it longer. Even if you can't get him back for the time being, you can't offend him like this.

Although it was a little hard on his face to surrender and come back to see his junior after he hung up the video call just now, considering the value of a purification superpower, the head of the Youqin family prepared himself mentally for a while, and finally lowered his dignity before fighting again. Come over.

No matter how you try to win over you, you have to put aside the shameful thing you just did, be gentle and kind, and wait until Youqin Duyou is punished, then do something to help him, and often give him some favors to solve some troubles, so After a long period of hard work, even a stone man should be warmed up. Plus, with his bloodline nature, are you worried that he will not come back to serve the family?

"You weren't scared just now, were you? Alas, my uncle has such a bad temper. It's not directed at you. After decades, I can't change it. You are a good boy. Please bear with me." The

head of the Youqin family said with a kind face. With a kind look on his face, there was no trace of his previous anger: "My uncle didn't think carefully before. You are still a student. Of course, your studies are important, and it's not a big deal if you can't come back. What's wrong with being an outsider but not an outsider? We'll talk about it later. This makes me really angry."

After saying this, he was afraid that Youqin would choke on the beam and make him unable to get off the stage. Before he could speak, the head of the Youqin family continued: "You just concentrate on your studies. If you are missing something, don't worry about it. Be polite to the uncle and come directly over the video call. The uncle will find someone to send it to you. I am your uncle. I am no better than others. There is no need to be embarrassed to speak and pretend to be polite."

This time, I don't care what Youqin Laoliang's reaction is after hearing this. The head of the family continued, minding his own business: "If there is someone who has no eyesight and sees that you have purification powers and no attack power, don't be afraid of him. Tell your uncle your name. We have someone from the Qin family." People are not weaklings, and they can be bullied by him. Speaking of which..."

The head of the Youqin family pretended to look at Youqin Laoliang, seeming to have thought of something, with worry in his eyes: "Be careful around people, you. , this temperament means it is easy to trust people. You must know that in this world, there are many people who do one thing to your face and another to their back. Who knows if he approaches you and treats you well because of your status as a person with purification powers. Its not like your uncle wont let you have sex. My friend, I just want you to be more wary, and its for your own good.