"Look they're so beautiful." I said showing them the bouquet of flowers I picked.

   "They're beautiful, little one " Elijah says.

    "Almost as beautiful as you." Kol says placing a flower crown he made on my head. I couldn't help but blush.

   "Thank you."  I said still blushing

   "Just adorable." I heard Damon says to himself as he walks passed us.

As we went along the trail I picked up some more flowers just before I started to get tired of walking.

   "How much longer?" I ask getting tired.

   "We still have some ways to go, love." Klaus says looking back to check on me, "This is what I meant about you not wanting to come along." He adds

    "But I wanted to do something and it's beautiful out here." I said stopping to breathe.

    "Damon, here." Klaus says throwing down the guy so he could carry him, "come here, little wolf."

    Klaus soon picks me up and carries me on his back.

    Damon was irritated from that. He obviously would have wanted to carry me before the guy who's now face first in the grass. Even though he didn't say anything we all knew it.

   Now with me on Nik's back they started to walk fast than before. I never thought about it that Vampires don't get as easily tired like us living folks.

   After awhile we stopped at a camping site which I'm guessing is where the pack lives. As Klaus slowly put me down and Damon literally just drops the man again, the people here starts to notice us.

   "Who are you?" A worried girl asks

"Why, I'm Klaus Mikaelson I bet you've heard of me." He says as we see the fear cross all of their eyes.

  "The Original Hybrid." The girl says making the conclusion of who he is and probably why he's here.

   As we stood here I felt all their fear, which I hated. Klaus only introduced himself and the fear went over them like a flood. And this makes me think is Klaus really that bad or are they afraid of the unknown from the stories told for centuries about him?

    I hate that I even asked myself that question.

    I'm guessing as I was not listening they noticed me here because one of girls were staring at me like she was figuring out something.

   "Since you're here to give us this wonderful gift you speak of what's with her?" The girl says pointing me out, "I thought witches kept the natural balance not help make more of you."

     Instantly, Katherine stepped in front of me while Damon and Elijah stood by my side.

    "She's none of your business. She's simply just tagging along." Klaus says before trying to move this thing forward. "So I'm giving you all a choice but if anyone doesn't start making the right one, I'll start making them for you. So what's it going to be."

   And just as he says that the guy wakes up, amazing his pack that it worked.

   "He's in transition." A guy said looking at him. And then forth the pack started to be on board about it but that one girl never gave in.

   "Love, you're the only one not following with the program, here." Klaus says irritated.

    "I'm not going be a blood sucker like you." She says refusing.

    With everything thing she felt and her doubts about it even from the beginning, I understand.

    "Nik" I said calling him

    "Yes, Love."

    "Don't make her, just let her go." I said trying to convince him.

    Klaus stood there looking between me and the girl having an internal battle about his decision before he said, "Go before I change my mind."

   "I can't leave them." The girl says worried about her friends.

    "You should go." I said to her before she picked up her bag and started running.

     Elijah looked over at Klaus like he was impressed by his actions and letting the girl go. But all of our faces started to change once we heard cries of pain from the first guy that was turned.

     "What's happening?" I said going behind Klaus to hid from the sight.

     And with out him even answering I knew something was wrong. He started to boil over with anger. As I started to feel his anger I unconsciously started to grip on to his shirt, feeling angry myself that it didn't work. I hate seeing him upset. 

    "Niklaus, calm yourself. I don't think Geneviève would want to feel your anger." Elijah says coming over and picking up like I weigh nothing at all.

He soon turned me away from the sight that was unfolding around us. All of the wolves ended up started to die along with the first. Leaving Klaus unsuccessful of making hybrids.

     It was all painful, even though I couldn't see them, they all screamed in pain fearing the end.

     "We're going to have to put them out of their misery, Niklaus. It's simply too much for her." Kol says watching me.

     The more that woke up the more fear that was in the air. I held on to Elijah as I started to cry.

      Instantly Elijah took me away. As I looked around I saw that we were in front of a river.

     "Look at me, darling. Are you alright?" He says putting me down.

    Still dazed from the screams and the whiplash I sat down and ran my fingers through the water. I could hear the river moving down the stream, it was just slight sound but it made such a difference. I looked back up at Elijah to see such worry behind his eyes.

    "I'm fine. I just never felt someone in such pain before." I said to him before placing my flowers in my other hand beside me to relax in front of the river.

    "And you should never have to. You have such a gift but it comes with such a challenge of controlling it." He says sitting in front of me.

    I looked back to see if I could see the others but I couldn't since it's gotten darker and I don't know how far away we are.

   "They're okay." Elijah says reassuring me well that's until I sensed something within the trees.

   I turned to look but I couldn't see anyone. And I couldn't hear anything certain that there's someone there but I knew.

   "What is it?" Elijah asks

   I didn't know what to say but I knew what I felt and I've felt it since I moved to Mystic Falls. And it was fear. Constant Fear.

   "Bonnie." I said looking into the trees.

    I stood up with Elijah close behind me and walked over to the line of trees to have a closer look but I still couldn't see her but I knew she was there.

    "Bonnie!"

    "Come out! Bonnie!"

Comment 💌 and Vote ⭐

I hope you all are doing great.

Good Morning☀️ Evening🌆Night🌚

                🧡 Everyone 🧡.