30

Jude Bellingham PoV:

I didn't think it was humanly possible to be as angry as I am right now. I'm sat in the car with Toby who's visiting Madrid for the week as o hear the Weeknds new song. "Lost in the fire" and never guess who's in the music video. My fucking Jordan.

"I wanna fuck you slow with the lights on, your the only one I got my sights on, type of sex you could never put a price on, I take it back your the one I roll the dice on. I just want a baby with the right one, and we lost a things in the fire, so it took a year for me to find her, I can't loose you babe"

Now it makes sense, the fucking suit jacket. It was his. Who else would she have fucked after there show.

"You said you might be into girls, I said your going through a phase keeping your heart safe, baby you can bring a friend, she can ride on top ya face, whilst I fuck you straight"

That fucking dickhead. I'm going a smash his face in and regret even touching my girl, Jordan. Not my girl.

Let alone write a fucking song about all the ways and positions of which he did to her body, all the things I did.

As anger pulls my veins mercilessly covering my vision like perpetual fog Toby pulls my out of my thoughts.

"You good Jude?" He says and i huff. "Solid mate"

I switch the radio to Bluetooth and the first thing on Tobys playlist is obviously Jordan's newest fucking song. "Greedy"

"I put you through hell, so sure of yourself baby don't get greedy that shit won't end well"

"Why the fuck can't I escape it today?!" I yell with my head in my hands as toby puts some D- block Europe.

"Feel like I'm in princes house purple paint along the wa oh yeah, sitting down on his fancy couch and I can't see straight I'm a state." Toby sings Jordan's bit finding this awfully amusing as Jobe chuckles in the back.

"Why the fuck are you chuckling? Your not a monkey?" I remark and scoff irritatingly.

"Who pissed in your cornflakes?" He teases and Toby replies. "Abel Tesfaye"

"I said kissed in cornflakes not fucked his ex" Jobe corrects and they both burst into fits of laughter.

"You really think it's about her the song? I didn't think she was into spicy white boys." Jobe says.

"The Weeknd isn't a spicy white boy hes mint!" I say annoyed.

"Oh my god...Jude look at this....JORDAN WONA FUCKING GRAMMY!"