20

(I'll tell you when to play the song)

I headed into the big insult bathroom whilst Jude lay on our bed in his swim shorts. I went and got changed into my burgundy red bikini and tied my hair back into a messy low ponytail. I put on some spf on my face and shoulders and made my way outside followed by Jude.

"Jude please will you put my sun team on my back for me?" I said turning to him as I sat on the lounger.

"Pfft yeah." He said with his little giggle. (Like the Declan video)

He got up and put on my sun cream and he grabbed his shades before putting on his black button up and making his way out to the pool were all the others were waiting.

We made our way to the side of the pool and it was gleaming off the sun and Pam trees were stationed al around making a lovely paparazzi shield.

"Hey guys! There you are!" Jack said as we got outside.

"Sorry it was my fault!" I said with a laugh as we went and sat down by the pool and on the sun loungers.

Jude and Jobe both wrestled each other in and me, Erica, tolami and Sasha decided to sunbathe and soak up the 31* heat.

"Guys me and Jords are gonna go get some drinks from the beach bar." Sasha shouted as we ran off to go and get some drink.

"I'm just gonna go to the toilet quickly!" I said as I gestured to a public toilets next to the beach bar.

I went to the toilet and washed my hands and snapped a quick picture in the big mirror before going back to help Sasha.

@JordanRayess: here to have some fun 😛📍Mykonos, Greece 📍

📍Mykonos, Greece 📍

@JudeBellingham: im thirsty.
@JordanRayess: your drink is coming! 🤔
@JordanBellingham: hey guys! Jobe here 👋🤗
@JackGrealish: tell Sasha to hurry upppp
@Sasha_Rebecca: your so not romantic 😒
@Ariana_Grande: hey girlll we're in Mykonos too with the team!
@JordanRayess: well we could meet sometime? xx
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We made it back to the villa with everybody's drinks in hand and a few drops down our arms but we didn't spill any luckily.

"There you are finally!" Erica said grabbing a cocktail and guzzling it.

"Alci." I said with a eye roll which made us both laugh.

We made our way to the sun loungers which were perfectly placed in the gleaming sun.

"I could get used to this." I said as Jobe came over to my chair.

"Will you come on the pool with me?" He said like a child on holiday.