17

Me and Jude walked into the house where Denise had already stated Christmas dinner for tomorrow.

"Hi Denise!" I said as I placed my small Dior Saddlebag on the table.

"Hiya love! What's that?" She said referring to the big bag in my hand.

"Presents I salvaged!" I said with a laugh.

"Oh yes! Forgot about the burglars. Bastards aren't they!" Denise said shaking her head.

"They are indeed!" I said with a chuckle as I put a bottle of water in the side and grabbed one of my vitamins.

"So. Has Jude asked you about moving in here with us?" She asked turning off the oven and sitting down.

"Yes he has! I just wouldn't want to burden on you any more than I have!" I said with a smile.

"Honestly I love having you around! You help me out the most! The boys make mess as if it cleans itself." She said shaking her head.

"Haha I know I saw the state of Jude's room!" I said with a laugh. "I did try to tidy it!" I said shaking my head.

"About you and Jude, how's it going?" She said dropping her smile. "I was honestly so upset and angry after what he did." She said with gritted teeth.

"Yes I was too...but I heard his side off the story and he didn't cheat on me. He never has. It was a big misunderstanding." I said with a reassuring smile.

"Good because I couldn't stand to see you to not talking." She said with a laugh as she finished cooking.

"Anyway I'm gonna do the heartless curls so I can have nice hair tomorrow!" I laughed as I made my way upstairs.

I did my hair in 2 braids because my heartless curls failed and my patience was zero! I'm so excited for Christmas it's my favourite time of year.

We decide to have a movie night so I made Jude wear matching Christmas pyjamas with me.

"Let's get a picture!" I smiled as Jude pulled a face of disgust to the pyjamas.

"No-"

"Now!" I said sternly yet still smiling to which he gave into.

We stood infront of the Christmas tree and put our matching pj pants aside each other and I snapped a picture on Jude's phone.

JudeBellingham: she made me wear the pants. Help me ❤️

@JobeBellingham: awwwww 🥹🤠
@JackGrealish: Sasha did the same 🤝
> @JudeBellingham: we fight together 🫂
@MONEYMASE: RIZZY MOVE JORDAN.
@JordanRayess: ikr! 😽
@Sasha_Rebecca: merry Christmas ❤️🎄
@TolamiBenson: Kayo has accepted defeat and finally put them on!
@JudeBellingham: star boy had got Kim k now. 👁️👅👁️