1

Hey guys I'm starting a story for a bit of fun so if it doesn't blow up I won't be surprised!

English isn't my first language and so please feel free to correct any mistakes on this ———- >>>>

The title is "my first Liebe" and that means "my first love" but thought it was cute!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me and Jude were best friends since we were about 5, we know everything about each other. When Jude signed for BVB I was heartbroken. I never had the love from my family and so Denise and mark always gave me the parental love I didn't receive of my real parents. After Jude left, Jobe told me I should fulfil my dreams. I ended up moving to New York to Continue my singing career. I'm now No.1 in the charts of England and the USA and other country's in the world. With our work I haven't spoke to Jude in person for 7 months. We speak everyday wether it be a text, a call or a FaceTime...without fail.

I've taken a much needed break from my singing for 2 months because it already blew my mind getting to sing with Taylor and Stormzy. No but seriously I need to put the mic down for a bit. It works perfectly. Denise reached out to me...Jude's birthday is In 1 week and she's throwing him a surprise meal at a restaurant and then apparently him and Jobe with there freinds we're going to go around a few clubs in Manchester.

Jude happens to be in Manchester after he got a call up for the England National Football team. I'm so proud of him and he is currently living in Manchester with His mum and dad and Jobe.

"Jordan! How are you my love? How's New York?" Denise said down the phone

"It's honestly a dream but I need my 2 month break!"

"Well that's why I'm calling! Jude's birthday is coming up..."

"I know I've already bought his present!"

"Aww bless you! I haven't! Anyway we are throwing him a surprise meal with the family and friends and I wanted to invite you. We could surprise him. He doesn't shut up about you love!"

"Omg! Yes I will get the next flight I can if it means seeing you lot!"

"Okay we'll there's a flight in 2 days and it's from NY to Manchester airport directly so you don't have to piss about with transfer flights!"

"That's great I'll book it now! I honestly need to get home! New York's okay! But staying in hotels 24/7 is extremely annoying and expensive! I swear it's like 200$ a night!"

"Gosh! Well you can stay here when you come!"

"Wait I have an idea!"

"Go on..."

"You send Jude and Jobe to the spare room and ask them to get something and I'll wait there and say like..."looking for this" or something and surprise them!!

"Yeah! That's an amazing plan. See you in two days baby!"

"Love you!"

"Love you more I'll be waiting at the airport!"

"I'll be counting on it!"

****

And with that I began to pack my 1 small Louis Vuitton suitcase. I never had loads of clothes because you just got them when you were on stage and I didn't have a house because the paparazzi kept finding me. I finished packing the remainder of my things and went to bed excited for the day 2 days ahead.