11

I soon got a bath after Erica left and everybody else left my room. I took one of my Lush bath Bombs that Tolami got me and placed it in my bath and watched it fizz as rainbow colours filled the tub.

I finished watching it dissolve and the tub was filled with bubbles so you couldn't see a single part of my body except from my hair and face in a messy bun.

*knock knock*

"Who is it?" I yelled as I pause my music.

"The hotter brother." Jude said as he walked in.

"Hey! And I think your equal." I said as I covered my self with the bigger bubbles.

Jude placed a small glass of champagne on the side of the tray across the bath.

"Thank you jude." I said as I smiled as he leant over the bath and kissed my cheek.

"Mmm I love you." Jude muffled into my cheek.

"Really?" I said shocked that he had just dropped the L bomb.

"Mhm." He said as he walked out the bathroom and shut the door.

This man.

I finished up and got out of the bath we're Jude was waiting I'm my room for me on the end of my bed with a small bag.

"Finally." He tutted as he rolled his eyes.

"How lovely are you being today." I said sarcastically as I finished my champagne.

"Come ere." Jude said as he patted the bed next to him.

"Let me put my gown on." I said as I put in my long pink silk dressing gown.

"Here's your present." He said as he handed me the bag.

I opened up the bag and pulled out a small box. I opened the box to reveal a golden Cartier LoveBraclet.

"Woah! Jude's it's beautiful." I said as the braclet reflects of the light.

I gave him a long gentle kiss on the lips which he accepted by wrapping his hand around my jaw.

"I need to lock it on for you." He said as he reached the small lock out of the box.

He placed the bracelet on my wrist and the locked it with the key. He put the key in his pocket and gave me another kiss.

After a few more kisses I noticed suspicion

After a few more kisses I noticed suspicion. Jude never was all lovey dovey.

I went ahead and got changed into my pink dress after Jude left my room and just had a weird feeling in my tummy. Maybe it's just nerves I said to myself. Nerves for what?

I finished putting my makeup on and got a matching pink lipstick to go with my dress and let down my hair. I felt really pretty and decided not to post still tho because I already had been reading birthday messages all morning. I headed straight downstairs to the kitchen we're we were all nesting before heading to the night out. I grabbed my Jaqueniss bag and my fluffy coat incase it got cold and at strapped up my heels