25

It's now the day of my show and I have woke up at 6am and I fell out with Jude 2 days ago and I'm worried to be honest. I messaged Denise and was shocked with her message back, have I done something wrong?

I just shut my phone down and sobbed because I'm a people pleaser wether I admit it or not and it makes me sad to think I have disappointed someone especially the way I look up to Denise

"Jordan! Wardrobe and makeup. Now." Elliot yelled storming in. "Erica has just arrived for makeup." He said shaking his head at me rudley.

"Your fired." I smiled walking out to Erica in makeup and bursting out crying in her arms.

"Erica please make it stop everything is falling apart I can't-" I cried into her arms as she cradled me.

"What's happened?" She asked rocking me.

Mentions of SH⚠️

"Jude's had an argument with me over me performing and Denise doesn't like me and I've just fired my manager and I cut my wrist yesterday by accident and I look like I've harmed myself-" I cried again as I felt my life falling apart. "My Spotify is down to and I'm in my period." I added crying aswell.

"Your really a mess. Give me your phone." She yelled as I handed her my phone.

Erica POV

Calling Jude.

"What?" Jude asked down the phone sighing.

"Don't you what me you listen to me and if your family is there put me on speaker for all I care." I angrily spit down the phone as he puts the phone on speaker.

"Go on." Jude poured down the line.

"You listen to me now. I'm doing Jordan's makeup and I haven't got past moisturiser because she's breaking down in my arms, she's fired about 8 members of management and she has h@rmed herself in the space of 2 days of your dicky behaviour." I yell down the phone getting my point across.

"She's what?" Jude asked concerned.

"Cut herself and she claims it was an accident and your mum has been short with her and she feels like a worthless piece of shit and her upbringing with her mother isn't helping that yours isn't. If you don't make it right I will put your cocky balls in a blender and I swear to god will turn you into a borrusia burrito stew. Do you get me?" I add topping it off.

"It's non of your business." Jude spat before handing the phone to Jobe and o just cut it off.

Jordan POV

I'm sat in wardrobe now smiling after a shot and forgetting of the melt down as Erica walked in.

"DOES ANYBODY HAVE A BLENDER?" She yelled making everybody aware of her presence.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I've just got out into stage after getting my hair and makeup done and the vibes are impeccable but there's a sense of sadness in the crowd.

I'm walking around and I spot a sighn in my audience. "Jordan this is my last year to live, will you make it and say hi."

I feel a flood of tears run through me as I see the sign in the audience and then I see the Bellinghams in the crowd and I feel a sense of insecurity.

"Hey guys I- can everybody move so I can get that little girl up here." I said as my eyes fill up and my security point to her. "Yeah, yeah come here sweetheart." I say opening my arms and crying my eyes out as I hug her.

I place my mic on the floor so nothing is overheard as I have a conversation with her. She tells me how she rang the bell once but has been re diagnosed with cancer and is slowly dying.

I pick my mic back up and and tap my under eyes with my long nails as I walk to where she was.

"Mum? Where's mum? I'm paying for your daughters treatment because that is so freaking sad." I said still crying as I made my way over to her mum and exchanged numbers and arranged a payment.

A large round of applause came from the audience and I see Denise and Marc crying in the audience. Why are they here?

"I didn't do that for views, I did it because it's right so don't spread no rumours." I clarify as we begin to have a bit of fun on stage.

" I clarify as we begin to have a bit of fun on stage