8

I woke up the next morning to load footsteps running down the corridor and lots of laughs and screams and some shouting. I thought we were being robbed. I walked out of my room in only my pj pants and sports bar which showed a lot of cleavage because mark and Denise were at work and I didn't think Jude or Jobe was in because of training.

I walked out of my room to see Jobe pinned down on the floor by Jude and Jobe was kicking him to get him off but he couldn't and Jobe was laughing but looked angry.

"What the actual fuck it's 8am?" I said standing infront of them.

"Jobe ate my advent calendar chocolate!" June said angrily.

"Your like todlers!" I said as I crossed my arms and laughed.

"I won't be so soft next time!" Jude said getting up and he only just saw what I was wearing.

"Finally you fat fuck." Jobe said getting up of the floor and death staring Jude with a grin.

"Why are you half naked in the corridor?" Jobe said laughing.

"Because I thought we were getting fucking burgled! It's only Pj pants and a bra? Have you never seen boobs before?" I said rolling my eyes as I put my t shirt over my head.

"I've never seen boobs like that." Jude said with a wink as he walked into his room.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

"Ewww lovebirds!" Jobe said fake gagging as he walked off.

I went back into my room in shock of how casual Jude basically told me he liked my boobs.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

I went back into my room and got straight into the shower and sang my heart out to my own songs because why the fuck not? I washed my hair to because I wanted to straighten it so it would be long and shiny. I got out of the shower and rapped my hair and my body in a towel and brushed my teeth and did my morning skincare.

I went back into my room and looked through my wardrobe for a cute but cosy outfit because me and Erica were going to the Christmas Markets in Manchester today. We decided to leave at 11am and then go to winter wonderland at 4pm to go on the rides and have a fun day. It's already the fifth of December and it's Christmas in 20 days so I really have to get buying my main presents. I don't have to but a present for my biological family because I don't know them but I always treat the Bellinghams like family.

I decided on a white tracksuit with my Black famous Zara jacket and my LV mini bag.  I also slicked my hair back into a bun.

I went downstairs at 10am because Erica was picking me up in 40 minutes to head to the markets

I went downstairs at 10am because Erica was picking me up in 40 minutes to head to the markets.  I went into the kitchen were Jude and Jobe both were. Jude was shirtless in just joggers and Jobe was in a skintight vest with short shorts on. There's not an ugly sibling.

"Jobe ate your advent calendar too." Jude said glancing at Jobe and smirking.

"You greedy pig!" I said with a laugh.