14

*one week later*

It's been a week since Jude did that... I'm over it. I'm over him. He has been nonstop calling me and messaging me on different accounts but I've blocked every single one of them. He's begging I think because Nevaeh has sold a story and it's not a great impact on his career I imagine. Actions have consequences.

Me and Erica are going out tonight to have a fun night and Sasha and Tolami are going to meet us. Erica and Jobe are now dating and there adorable together. There everything I wish me and Jude could have been.

It's Tolamis birthday today and that's why we're going out. I'm really excited but part of me would happily sit infront of my TV and watch TVD and eat fatty food forever.

I recently moved into a new house. I couldn't live around and at hotels so I just bought the first house I viewed and I actually really love it.

 I couldn't live around and at hotels so I just bought the first house I viewed and I actually really love it

I also decided to treat myself to a new car because that's the best thing to do when your heartbroken. And I'll admit I was.

I got my dream car. Gloss black Lamborghini Urus.

To be honest it's the best thing I ever bought and I have no regrets

I decided to go food shopping first and then go and get my hair done.

I made my way to Marks and Spencer's and grabbed a pound coin for my Trolley and made my way inside the busy store. I went straight to the salad isle because I'm trying to loose some weight because I'm starting my concerts again and I need to get fit.

I'm really looking forward to singing with Harry in one of his upcoming albums. I always wanted to collaborate with him as I admire his work.

I soon finished my shopping and bagged it up and headed to marks and Spencer's cafe to grab a hot chocolate. The best hot chocolates for real.

I made my way back to my car and put my shopping in the boot and made my way back to my house stopping for petrol on the way. I quickly payed at the gas station before getting back in the car.

I got home and unpacked my shopping before rushing straight back out the door to get to my hair appointment.

I was rushing to wards the door and as I reached it I opened it to see Jude stood in-front of it on the other side.

"I was about to knock." He said as he stood there and I could tell he had been crying.

"Ok we'll I'm in a rush so see yourself out." I said as I unlocked my car and slid my shoes in and out my coat on.

"I'm sorry Jordan." He said as he threw his arms to his side.

"Ok." I said as I opened my car door.

"It's Christmas eve tomorrow. Who are you spending it with." He said as he pushed my car door closed so I couldn't open it.

"I'm. Not. Celebrating. See any decoration?" I said angrily as I pushed him away and opened my car door again.

"What do you mean it's your favourite Holiday?" He said as he shook his head.

"Well it's the people that make it special and happy. You haven't done either." I said as I got into my car and wound my window down.

"Please Jordan she kissed me and when she was at my house I only made her come and explain." He said leaning into my window.

"I just can't do it anymore Jude. This is the second time. We weren't even official. On my birthday." I said starting my engine.

"Please come and celebrate my mum will go Awall" he said stepping away.

"Oh give these to them." I said handing him a gift bag of presents. "I bought them before you fucked me over so no point in wasting them now is there?" I said as I drove away.

I made my way to the hairdresser confused about my encounter. Was I to harsh? Was I harsh enough? I don't even care.

I'm obviously gonna forgive him and if I'm being honest I have already forgave him...there's just something about him which is my weakness...