10

As we got inside the house I was the last in because I helped Jobe bring in his suitcase from training so I locked the door and made my way to the kitchen to get a glass of water even though I felt like I could fall asleep right then. It's my birthday tomorrow and I'm finally 20 so I'll finally be the same age as Jude and I'm no longer a teenager.

"Mmm hi." Jude said as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and out his head in my shoulder.

"Hey you know we're not actually together yet. You can't just act like it now infront of your parents." I said laughing at his sleepy self.

"Mhm. I'm going to bed!" He said picking himself up and stealing my bottle of water and heading to his room next to mine.

"You little fucker!" I said as I chased him upstairs.

I got a quick shower and dried my freshly washed hair and put my Pyjamas on and it had just turned 23:56. What a day!

I got in bed excited to finally be 20 tomorrow even though I was scared for Alton towers the following day. Not a rollercoaster person but maybe it will be fun.

Although nobody has properly mentioned my birthday except from Denise. I wonder if there planning anything? Only time will tell.

I soon got into bed and turned my lamp of and fell asleep instantly.

I woke up the next morning and it felt like a normal morning until I realised! It's my birthday!
It's also Christmas in a week. (I've messed the times and dates up so imagine!)

I was surprised when I went downstairs and nothing had changed. Not that I WANT presents but I thought I'd at least get a happy birthday if somebody.

"Morning J." Jobe said yawning.

"m-morning." I said as I put my slippers over my Nike socks.

"What you up to today?" He said pausing the tab and getting up.

"I-it's my birthday!" I said a little bit taken aback.

"Is it? I totally forgot!" Jobe said covering his mouth.

"Ok." I sighed as I made my way upstairs and got changed again.

I got dressed into the dress I bought yesterday and began to do my hair as I sat at my dressing table applying my makeup I heard my door swing open and I turn to see all the Bellinghams and Erica at the door with cupcakes, presents and balloons all singing happy birthday.

"I thought you forgot!" I said as I got up and hugged all of them.

"Be for fuckin real." Jobe said laughing.

"Language boy!" Mark said as he handed me a bag of presents.

"You shouldn't have!" I giggled as we all sat down.

I opened the presents off Denise, Mark, Jobe and Erica.

Denise and mark bought me a stunning dress to wear at Christmas and Erica bought me an invite to a restaurant and club tonight for my birthday and Jude hadn't given me a gift yet but I presumed he bought the dress too. I was over the moon with happiness until Jobe handed me a gift.

It was a picture frame with all my concert tickets, plane tickets to come and visit and recording tapes from years ago.