19

1 Week Later
Jordan's POV

Todays the day we go to Greece. Since we booked it for me and Jude allot of the others have decided to come and we're staying in 2 villas between us. Tolami and Saka, Jack and Sasha, Erica and Jobe, me and Jude.

Me and Jude, Jack and Sasha are staying in the same villa and Bukayo and tolami, Erica and Jobe are sharing with them to. It might not be as romantic as it would have been just me and jude but needles to say I'm soooooo excited!

We all stayed at Jack and Sashas so in the morning at 1am we could all make our way to the airport and catch the flight at 3am were all flying business and I'm excited. I've never flown with others it's usually just me in my jet so this should be fun.

Starting off Jude's already forgot his passport.

"What do you MEAN you forgot your passport?" I said angrily as we arrived at the terminal.

"I didn't mean to! I left it at my mums!" He said holding his hands up.

"You better pray. And I mean pray. That Denise can bring you passport otherswise I'm leaving you at this airport!" I said as I grabbed my phone and searched for the contact.

I rang. And rang. And rang. No answer.

"Your kidding me." I said with a laugh but I was seriously annoyed.

*ring ring*

"Hey Jordan? Everything okay? It's 1am?" Denise said down the phone.

"Nope! Jude has forgot his passport!" I said with a sigh.

"That child of mine! I'll be 20 minutes!" She said as she hung up.

"Your so freaking lucky. She'll be here in 10 minutes." I said as I sat down on a bench outside the airport.

@JudeBellingham: she's fully pissed at me because I forgot my passport

@JudeBellingham: she's fully pissed at me because I forgot my passport... any tips?

@Sasha_Rebecca: Make up Se-
@JobeBellingham: SASHA EWWW
@JackGrealish: buy her flowers.
@MasonMount: buy her Chelsea tickets.
@JudeBellingham: she a BVB gurlll.
@JordanRayess: I actually am not as annoyed now.
@EricaTomlinson: she's ripped up the death plan dw!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••