2

After a while it had reached 5pm and I began to get ready for Jude's Meal and we arranged to go around some clubs with Jude's friends and my friends from Manchester which I haven't seen in ages! Jobe was obviously coming too! Jude and Jobe helped my carry my luggage upstairs to the spare room and I unpacked the few clothes I had and planned to go shopping tomorrow but for now I have a few options.

I eventually decided on some white pants and a Lacey bodysuit and I curled my long brunette hair and got started in my makeup. I had a shower before hand and brushed my teeth before heading downstairs. We were all going to the restaurant together and then Denise and Mark we're going home when we went out afterwards.

I made my way downstairs where Jude and Jobe were sat in the Loung waiting for me and there parents.

"Does this look ok?" I said not to sure on my outfit holding my hand out on my sides.

"You look lovely." Jobe said looking up from his screen.

I felt Jude looking me up and down when I looked in the mirror before he said something. "You look really really nice you know.." Jude said getting up from the sofa and putting his shoes
On.

"Maybe... I just don't know. I think I'll get spotted by the paparazzi and I don't wanna look like a dick." I said unconvincingly.

"Well you don't look like a dick you look beautiful and who cares what the paparazzi think?" Jude said looking up from tying his laces.

"Yer I guess so." I said whilst tying my strappy hells as Denise and mark finally came downstairs.

"Oh wow! You look fab darling!" Denise said hugging me.

"People will think it's your 20th. Not Jude's!" I said giving her a wink.

"Oh stop it!" She said giving me a hug.

We all headed out the door and mark offered to drive because he wasn't drinking and that's what we did. We decided to get an Uber home after we stayed out for a bit.

Denise sat in the passenger as mark drove and I was squashed in the middle in the back with Jude to my left and Jobe to my right.

"First rounds on me!" I said before Jude or Jobe could.

"Nah it's on me!" Jobe said perking up.

"Your only just eighteen and you look about 16 so no!" I said before he could answer.

"I'll buy the first round not you!" Jude said furrowing his brow playfully.

"It's your birthday don't be daft!" I said slapping his arms gently.

We arrived at got sat down in a restaurant called "tast" which was owned by the Manchester City FC coach Pep Guardiola.

We all ordered our drinks and I decided on a Bubblegum Daquri. It's like a bubblegum cocktail with slushy and candy floss on top.

I took a sip of it and winced because of how sweet it was. "Gosh that's sweet." I said as I swallowed which resulted in Jude taking a photo of me and laughing hysterically with Jobe whilst looking at the photo.

"JUDE!" I said loudly as he was till laughing with Jobe.

"Okay are you ready to order?" The waiter said as he approached our table.

"Can I have the fillet steak please? Medium rare." Jude said.

"Twice please." Jobe added on.

"Can I please have the chicken salad?" I replied as he took mark and Denise's order.

"Jordan." Jobe said seriously.

"What?" I said concerned.

"Have you actually just ordered a salad?" Jobe replied as Jude pulled the 😱 face.