"You are illogically being nervous rose, they are just visiting you only to see you. You aren't getting married for certainly being this much nervous " taehyung comforted with constantly moving his palm on clay. Rose sigh with anxious face and rested head on taehyung shoulder with muttering...

"Still, what if he didn't like me? "

"It's okay! He will surely love you."

Taehyung suggested with cutting clay through wire along placing half part of clay aside. Yet, chuckled lightly with shaking head when rose senselessly blabbered with bewildered face...

"Taehyung!!!!! What if he isn't good looking and handsome? What if his parents come out to be an evil people? Taehyung~~~~~~~" rose let out fake wailed with lifting herself from taehyung shoulder.

"shut up rose!! Don't blabbered anything pointless when you don't know anything about others. Didn't I already suggested you, if you don't like him simply reject him." taehyung scolded with placing other part of clay on pottery wheel with dragging it toward itself.

Hence, hands gorgeously begin to work on rounding the wheel with clay while rose sigh with pout and uttered small sorry yet again mumbled...

" Taehyung, I want him to be handsome and ravishing like junseo hyung, similar muscular and hard man. so that I will not reject him"

As rose blurted, taehyung paused himself for minute and again chortled with shaking head along advising...

"Whatever your wish , yet according to me you should see his morality As you will gonna spend life with him. Outside beauty doesn't define goodness of human, it's inner self decide real being. right?"

Taehyung without distracting through his work state yet at last softly glance at rose with soothing smile. Rose nodded with same smile and whispered....

"yeah!" rose muttered with soft smile. Nonetheless, stared at taehyung's cool face along remarking...

"You know taehyung? Genuinely Whomever will bind with you, will surely gonna be so much lucky."

Taehyung chuckled with taking glance of rose and teasingly sassed...

"indeed"

Ultimately both laughed on his answer. Hence, the thing is....day after tomorrow some Seoul guest were visiting park family to see rose for their son thus as rose heard it, she couldn't hold herself to let out forfront of taehyung along getting so much nervous.

Taehyung fore first comforted her to Calm her yet lastly get extremely annoyed when rose blabbered same sentence amid half hour. It's not something, she don't want to marry yet want someone better to spend life with. She was excited and nervous together to see her soon to be fiance, And taehyung already sense it.

"Please taehyung!! you are my best adviser, I want you to come at my place day after tomorrow. You will come right?"

Rose asked along lifting herself from sit with picking already prepared wet two flower pot from floor and hike ahead to place it on table where sun rays reaching.

"Hmm" taehyung response with shaping bowl along scratching with steel scraper.

"That's perfect then. Well, you make untill I will look at kids" rose state and make way outside of small room to look after practicing students.