53. Misal

Unedited....
.
.
.
.
✿Chapter-53✿

Rani Isha ascended the stairs of the the pushtaini temple as Raja Ansh followed her

Rani Isha ascended the stairs of the the pushtaini temple as Raja Ansh followed her. The servants were following them from behind.

They came to take blessings of lord Shiva for their upcoming life and wanted to take blessings for their child who will be among them soon.

"Maharaj aaiye" ( Maharaj come)

The purodhit said making way for them as the couple walk towards the shiving of the of the lord Shiva before bowing their head infront of him.

Rani Isha closed her eyes bowing her head in front of the shivling that was in front of the idol of the shivji and parvati ji joining her hands as she prayed,

"Hey shivji hume pata hai humne Aaj tak unsae bahut jhuth bola hai, pr aaj hum unhe sab kuch bata denge, hum aaj se ek byi shuruwat krenge apne Rana sa aur humare aane vale bache ke saath, shivji humari galti ki shaza aap hume dena humare bache ho inn saari chizzon se durr rkhna, humari madat krna taki hum unhe sab bata skein"

"Hume pata hai ye sab jaane ke baad vo humse naraz honge pr humari aapse vinti hai ki bss vo humse zada naraz na ho....hume rah dikhane ke liye shukriya shivji"

She bowed again before opening her eyes as she turned to find her husband already staring at her,

"Kya maang rhi thi aap?"( What were you asking for?)

He asked in a soft face, but she could see the small smile that was in his face.

"Aapko" (you)

But her answered didn't let him hide his smile more as his dimples poked out making her smile more.

"Hum aapke hi hai Rani sa" ( I'm all yours Rani sa)

He said planting a soft smile on kiss on forehead as a her smile widened.

~~

Isha walked towards the backside of the temple. She got a message yesterday that her father wants to meet her in this temple, she didn't know how he got to that they will be coming here but she shrugged her thoughts thinking she gonna tell her father of his Minister, today.

"Pitaji" she sighed when she saw her father standing there as she ran in his direction before hugging him. But she frowned when he didn't reciprocate the hug.