38. My favourite meal

Unedited bear me

Chapter-38

"You know you are late and being his bua this doesn't suits you" Kashish said keeping the plate of chaat on the bed as she sat there

"Ohh shut up-my husband still doesn't know that I came here" Ishana said taking a spoon full of chat inside her mouth.

"Only I know how I came here" she said while chewing as Kashish rolled her eyes at her drama.

"Ohh come'on you married woman's stop this now" Niharika hissed rolling onto the bed.

"Since I came here I'm hearing your guys bickerings only" she said making a poker face as the other two girls rolled their eyes at her drama.

"Leave all that tell me how was your guys honeymoon Haan" she said as a smirked formed on her face.

"What honeymoon sometimes I think Haan went there only to work" Kashish pouted playing with the hem of her saree's pallu. The other two laughed looking at antics as Ishana moved towards her before holding her chin.

"Aww my kaju baby is missing Hawaii?" Ishana said shaking her face side to side by her chin as Niharika laughed looking at acting.

"Wow Ishu so beautiful, so elegant just looking like Vihaan jiju-opps kashu's Haan or Haanu" she said laughed but soon smirked before bumping her shoulders with Kashish with a teasing smile.

"Stop it bitches" Kashish stood blushing glaring at them, trying to intimidate but the other too laughed more looking at her blushed face.

"Why you laughing this much Ishu tell us about your Bali bhai! Atleast ours was planned but you guys flewed there like elders won't let you both go there"

As soon as she said Ishana's laughter flewed away. She looked at her with a bored look before she started to speak.

"Oh yaar now don't behaved like you people don't know - I had a shoot there and he has a meeting" she shurgged as she said with a pause.

"Yes yes but you guys were free in night" Niharika shrugged taking a piece of apple in her mouth.

"Ohh now we gonna get lessons from you about nights nikk" Ishana smirked as she looked at her with mischief in her eyes.

Niharika's eyes went wide hearing her as she knew now her own words gonna back fire her. She tried to say something but before she could have the door flung open and entered a little boy with his small steps.