34. Swiming pool

Early update dia hai ab dekh lo bhai!!
.
.
.
.
.

Chapter-34

I swam to the corner diving into the water

I swam to the corner diving into the water. I took a deep breath as I came out of the water and held onto the edges of the swimming pool.

Ansh left for the meeting early this morning leaving a note for me. I went for the shopping after my breakfast as I was getting bored. I called him after I came from my shopping but Vikram bhaiya picked it up and said he is in the conference.

This irritated me first that he left without even saying bye to me but I shrugged it off before wandering around his suite when I saw the swimming pool. As soon as I saw it I couldn't stop myself my swimming as I jumped into the pool after changing.

I have been swimming since the last half-an hour now, that my muscles has started to ache but I like swimming, that's why I'm still inside the pool.

I gasped as soon as I turned my head towards the door where I saw my husband leaning onto the door flame staring at me. Our eyes locked making my heart palpitate. Tearing my off his I swam to the other side. I looked towards him from the corner of my eyes only to find him walking towards the pool.

I smirked when he stood infront of the pool as I started to backstroke. Yesterday I told him that I have started to like him but I know it wasn't just a like though. But I expected him to say something else but this guy only said I matter to him. Well I was happy to hear that too but little bit inside one corner of my heart I wanted to hear something else from him.

I looked at him who was standing there with his hands stuffed inside his black pants pockets, in white shirt. I rolled my eyes looking at him. How much this guy has to look perfect? Why?-ahh!

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked when I find him looking at me without blinking his eyes.

"My wife, my eyes, my wish" he smirked tilting his head making me greet my teeth as I flipped before swimming to the other side. I heard him chuckling before he started to say-ahh that chuckle-!

"आपका गुरूर करना भी लाज़मी है
आप पसंद भी तो उसकी है
जिससे कोई पसंद नहीं आता "

(It's okay to be proud of you
You are liked by him who doesn't like anyone)

I couldn't control my blush hearing him as I dive into the water to hide it from him. I came out of the water only to find him unbuttoning his shirt and damn those abs. He jumped into the water before swimming to me as my heart started to palpitate again. He snake his arms around my naked waist pulling me closer to him.