17. Netflix

✿Chapter -17✿

I stretched my arms turning on the bed opening my eyes

I stretched my arms turning on the bed opening my eyes. I still feel sleepy aaaa. I sat on bed rubbing my eyes and opened them to see myself in a different room. "Dammn!" I mumbled stepping down the bed as I walked on the wooden furnished- wait this is the carpet, there is the tile beneath it damn this polished floor. This room was so different. It just give royal aesthetics vibe bruh! I looked at the walls, though they were dark in colour but was looking beautiful shit!

Sophisticated interior in bright earthy colors palette with vibrant purple and gilded accents. The Ceiling and walls were decorated with ornate elements and accent lighting to highlight the details. Natural woolen carpet adds coziness to the room. I turned to look behind at the Custom-made bed, headboard with wall framing looks especially extravagant.

This is so beautiful, I'm feeling like I'm in one of the room of a castle in the eras of kings and queens. I walked towards a gate that was in the corner of the room, opening the door as it leads to a adjacent room-wait it's a bathroom shit! Dang the interior inside. I really need to take the number of the designer who designed this bathroom. It is giving a fucking room vibe.

I looked at the jacuzzi that was kept in the another corner of the bathroom making me grin. This was the thing I was wanted. Ahh I was hella tired. I walked back to the bedroom to take my clothes grinning ear to ear when the middle door of the room opened and entered ekansh in his joggers. He was sweating and I know he is back from his gym.

"Good morning Ansh" smiling I walked to him as he looked at me raising his brows " someone seems to be in a good mood today" he says walking towards one door as I followed him. "Wow" the word left my mouth as soon as He opened the door and entered with me behind him. It was a closet but was shining like mirror in the light. I could see my own face on the damn floor.

"Ansh where are we?"
"Jaipur baby you forgot?" He asked putting his hand over my forehead checking my temperature as I glared at him.

"Can't you answer properly once?" I got his biceps " what I did ask a valid one" he shrugged before walking towards the cupboards and opened one to take his clothes.

"Ansh!"  I took a deep breath continuing " where are we?" "In our haveli, it's our ancestors haveli" I nodded looking around in the room. Damn the interior is so fucking good.

"Isha go take a shower, there is the washroom I'll freshen up in another room everyone might be waiting for us downstairs " I nodded at him and looked for my bags " but my clothes " I asked not finding them around "open that cupboard " I did as he said and I was shocked to see, "who arranged my clothes?" "Maids" he said as I nodded before walking towards the washroom as he left for the bedroom.