4. Connection

✿Chapter-4✿

Ishana walked inside the temple with her friends behind her. They three bowed their head in front of the shivling of shiv.

After doing the prayers they walked out to move around the temple.

"Wow yaar see these wall sculptures, how beautiful they are" Ishana said exictedly as she ran towards the wall.

"They looks beautiful isn't"

Ishana asked smiling softly looking at the sculptures. They were built with so much detailed that was making it look more memerising.

"Guys see here, this one looks like a man and woman, like they are painted together"

Niharika said grabbing their attention as the other two walked towards her.

"Haan yaar kitne Sundar lag rhe hai, hai nn"

(Yes, see how beautiful they are looking)

Kashish said caressing the sculptures.

"Look there is the name written"

Niharika said as Ishana looked in the direction she was pointing.

"Ansh"
"Isha"

Ishana and Ekansh whispered respectively. They both were standing on the each side of the wall as the wall was acting like a barrier between them.

The name sounds familiar to them. There was a different feeling when they took the name.

Ekansh raised his hands to touch the sculptures as at the same time Ishana took touched it.

"Aaaahh"
"Aaaahh"

They both screamed pulling back as soon as the burning sensation hit to both of their skins.

"What happened Ishu?" Kashish asked as Ishana back offed from the wall.

"I don't know suddenly I felt like my skin started to burn" Ishana said looking at the wall with a frown on her face.

With shaky hands she again touched the call but this time it was all okay, she didn't felt like before.

"Strange"

She mumbled frowning.

"How is this possible "
"What happened?"

Niharika asked when she saw her mumbling something to herself.