5. Deal

✿Chapter-5✿

Ishana turned back when she felt someone patting her shoulder and frowning seeing the person standing there.

"Yes?"

She asked with a small smile.

"Ishana Chauhan!"

Tanmay exclaimed as she stared at him being amused.

"I'm, but sorry I didn't recognize you"
"Oh yeah, Tanmay here Tanmay Rathore"

He grinned forwarding his hand for the hand shake as Ishana held his hands smiling at him.

"I'm a big fan of yours Ishana, I have seen all 3 movies and your debut one was just fab"

Ishana grinned hearing him. She didn't know she had a fan like him.

"Aww thank you so much Tanmay"
"Can I have pictures with you please-"
"Arehh of course"

He grinned at my words as he held out his phone switching into the selfie mode. She smiled at the camera.

The Chauhan family gathered for the family photo when one of the papz said.

"Mahendra sir are we getting a perfect family picture Today?"

It was clear that she was asking about their daughter which hasn't come in front of the world for once till now.

"Yes you all will get a perfect family picture today" Mahendra smiled as he looked at Ishana in the crowd who was already looking at her he gestured to her through his eyes to come towards her.

Ishana made a puppy face but he fake glared at her a little which she could only see as she started to walk towards them.

"Where are you going-" Tanmay said but Ishana was already gone.

He stares at her being confused thinking why she is going there.

Adarsh walked towards the edge of the stage when he saw Ishana coming there.

All turned back to see who the Chauhan's princess was when they saw the Chauhan's gaze at the back. They were confused seeing Ishana Chauhan walk-in towards the stage then it hit them.