30. Bali

Bhaiiiiii
Kya baat h like 24 ghante se phele hi aaaa mera nn target badhane ka mann kr rha h lol ch likhe nhi h meine but nah I'll not .. as in jitne mile utne mein khush rhna chahiye lol lalach buri bala h.
.
.
Btw I wanted to share it with u guys thatttt we gott our first payment eeeeeeee 😭 on Scrollstack labh u guys even paid and vote vale readers!.
.
Bss dekhna ek baar mein Watty pr famous ho gyi nn ache khase followers leke toh mujhe verify bhi k dia jaega but for that we have to be patient..
.
.
Acha ye batao " DASTAK ~ The knock of love" ka new update chahiye?.
.
.
Ok ok dnt curse me now..
.
.
Happy reading and pyare pyare comments Krna 🫶🏻
.
.
I loved it when some of you supported me in the last chapter's comment box labh u💋
.
.
Chapter-30

✿Chapter-30✿

"Cut"

The direction said as I sighed hearing her voice. "Okay Ishana you can take a break, we're gonna shoot now other scenes" I nodded at him before walking down the set as Harini di followed me to my veterinary van.

"Yaar Harini di mein nn sone ja rhi hu please kisi ko mujhe disturb mt krne dena I'm so tired aahh" I mumbled walking as she nodded. I came to Bali the next day of Karva chauth. Yeah it was hard to make my husband agree but it was the talk of my work here so he agreed. I'm here for five days now. We had to shoot some scenes here which were at a halt as I had gone to Rajasthan.

"Ahhh-umm" I gasped as soon as I opened the gate of my vanity van and stepped the stairs when someone cupped my mouth before turning me as my back collide with the wall of the van. Before I could have processed what just happened with me he claimed my lips with his and started to kiss me widely.

I was going to push the person but stopped sensing the familiar touch on my skin as the same spicy and wooden fragrance filled my nostrils making me close my eyes.

I smiled into the kiss as my hands made its way to travels to his neck before wrapping around them pulling him closer to myself. It feels so good feeling him this close to me after so long. I know it has been only five days but still here I'm missing him already.

"Umm-" I moaned into the kiss as he bit my lower lips before nipping onto it. His tongue slides inside my mouth devouring my each and every corner of my mouth making me feel butterflies inside my stomach.

He turned me in a swift as now I started to walk back but his lips still not leaving mine as his one hand grab the back of my neck pulling me more to him, when the back of my knees bumped with the leg of the bed making me land on the bed on my back with him hovering me.
I patted his shoulders as it was now getting difficult for me to breath when suddenly a voice startled us.

"Hey Ishana are you free-"

He pulled back as I turned to look towards the door only to find Suzi standing there who was gawking at us with her mouth open.