7. Engagement

✿Chapter-7✿

I walked towards the car as I was again late. Well to be honest they were in so much hurry so what can I do?

Huh mumma didn't let daddy wait for me too!

I sat inside, as the driver uncle started the car. Opening my camera I switched to selfie mode as I looked at my appearance, well okay I look presentable.

We all didn't knew when all these rituals got over, but I do remember how much fun we all did. Though Kashish do shed so much tears during this whole rituals but still, when I'm around hwo can she cry for more than a hour. So that it is.

I have to admit it she was looking gorgeous in all her functions whether it's haldi, mehendi or Sangeet. Today is the d-day, means the wedding day. I was getting ready, and as usual mumma started to shout at me for being late but bruh! They were early this time so what can I do.

So she punished me, asking me to come alone by myself. I swear I will not talk to her this time she always do this. When daddy said he will wait for me and will come with me, then she denied and took him with her.

The pulled infront of the Rawat mansion which was decorated with the fairy light and flowers, shining in the night light. The mansion indeed was looking so beautiful just like new bride.

Ahh Ishu since when you started taking like this. I laughed at my own words as I stepped out holding my lehenga as one of the guard held the door open for me.

~~

"Call the groom's sister to do the gath bandhan"

The priest said as my mumma looked at me and gestured me to go. I walked towards the mandap as I tied the edge of Vihaan bhai's shawl with Kashish's dupatta edge. I patted Kashish's back before coming back to my previous place.

They were looking so good together. The bridal lehenga was looking so beautiful on her. Bhai's shawl was twining with her lehenga.

"You said you won't be buying this"

I turned to look at the person hearing the voice, my eyes travels to his body, looking at the black kurta that he was wearing, hugging his body perfectly.