20. Saree

✿Chapter-20✿

It was 8 in the morning as everyone was getting ready for the Pooja

It was 8 in the morning as everyone was getting ready for the Pooja. Today was the day when the public was going to see their queen along with their king. The whole Jaipur was in joy as today was there king's birthday. Though Ekansh was a heartless person but for his people he has tried to give them everything.

Though now India is a democracy country and there is no things like king and queen in this era. But as being the royal family since their ancestors time they have been still credited by the very same tittle. The world already knows that Rathores have strong roots in politics as well as in the business world too so it was just making them powerful more. Some of their rivals or peoples do have a doubt on them, about their illegal work that they do in the dark night but didn't had the courage to sai dit aloud as in whatever the case had filed against them till now was won by them only but they don't know, if it has happened due to their truth-ness or because of the their son who was the judge in the supreme court. They do have a powerful family. But they also can't deny the fact that till now Rathore's any work didn't have make a problem for them infact they had only helped them till now.

The pictures of Ekansh's and Ishana's wedding were out but in not that much so all didn't know more about them but just just know that the king of Jaipur and the richest billionaire has married a mere actress of Bollywood. Well it was always a topic for tea saying how can he married an actress but as the Ekansh's dadaji- Avdesh Rathore has disclosed saying it's a love marriage they all thought they would have been in love back then.

They all know Eknash Rathore likes to keep his life private and no one have ever seen him apart from his business parties or most importantly apart from the Pooja that Rathores keep every year in their elder son- Ekansh Rathore's birthday. The couple hadn't appeared together in the public frequently after their reception but they did had seen the lost that Ishana had shared on her instagram page. They all were excited to see the couple today during Pooja, well it was like they were exicted to see Ishana Chauhan in the look of elder daughter in of Rathores today for the very first time.

As Ishana was in her initial days of career she wasn't famous that much, she hadn't used her surname of being the Chauhan princess which just surprised the world when it was disclosed. So all were excited to see her now as the wife of The Ekansh Rathore. As the queen of Jaipur now. Their marriage was the most loved topic in the gossip due to their age gap some still say it's for fame and money but if course they can't say it aloud- well wants to befriends Rathores ? And comes out of their friends zone?

The haveli was decorated beautifully for the party that was going to happen in the night for his birthday, as everyone was busy doing arrangements for Pooja that was going to held in the their ancestor's temple. The Pooja was arranged at 10.

It was 8 in the morning as Ishana was in the washroom, Ekansh was sitting on the couch with his specs on, reading his mails when there was a knock on the door. He walked towards the door to opened it and found his mother standing there.