13. Zoo

Hey lavenders well you know I came across a guy 🌚 and bruh kya batau he was just!! I really wanna share my whole story here hahah but Ik you guys gonna laugh hard.
Anyway do read the note at last.
And tysm for completing the target this soon ily guys so fucking much!
.
Now happy reading hehehe 🤭
.
.

Chapter-13

I snuggled more towards the warmth, feeling cold

I snuggled more towards the warmth, feeling cold. Why is it cold here?

"Ansh" I groaned into my sleep.
"Hmm"
"It's cold here" I mumbled when I heard him humming.

I felt something covering my body, as I was pulled and collide with something hard. I opened my eyes a little to see it was he chest. I raised my head to see him doing something with AC's remote. I closed my eyes again being sleepy. Soon I felt one arm wrapping around my waist as I was already in deep slumber.

~~

"Bhabhi, bhabhi" I heard someone knocking on the door as I groaned turning to the other side hiding my face in the pillow. The knock started to increase making me huffed, as I sat on the bed. I turned to look at Ansh who was now out of the bed, going towards the door.

He opened the door as I saw Tanmay standing there.

"What it is Tanmay why are you here at 4 in the morning" Ansh asked to which Tanmay asked him back" where is Ishana bhai?" I fall on the bed backward on my back as I watched them laying on the bed.

Ansh turned towards me and then turned back before answering " she is sleeping why?" Sleeping and me? When did it happened?

"Arehh today is the weekend so me and friends have decided to go to the zoo today so thought to take Ishana-"
"Bhabhi, she is your bhabhi" Ansh hissed. I giggled looking at his face. He looks hot doing that. But why is he so abundant on Tanmay calling me bhabhi, I'm fine with whatever he calls me.

"But bhai-"
"Shut up Tanmay and this is not the time, for you to come knock the door, don't disturb us now and is sleeping"
"But bhai lemme ask her is she coming or not-"
"At this time? At 4 in the morning?" I'm sure he must be glaring at him tight now.
"Ahh no I mean yes, ahh we dk have to get ready-"
"Come in the morning" saying Ansh shut the door at his face and turned to come back towards the bed. I hide my face under the blanket closing my eyes, I felt the other side of my bed sinks making me aware that he is beside me.

Suddenly I was pulled towards him as I collide with his hard chest. " what are you doing" I turned back glaring at him. " you were cold" he winked at me before closing his eyes. This man arghhh! I pinched his skin but he still didn't opened his eyes. Is he for real?