15. Chocolate Cosmos

✿Chapter-15✿

"Shut up guys it isn't like that" "Ohh then tell us how it is Mrs Rathore"

"Ohh then tell us how it is Mrs Rathore"

I palmed my face as they said in a teasing tone wiggling their eyes as Muh bumped her shoulder with mine. Since the time we have come into my room these three girls are asking the same again and again.

"Amaira bhabs you too" I pouted looking at her as she shrugged giggling.

"Oh c'mon Ishu we are friends!" I shook my head hearing her. I don't know why they are so much interested in my married life when they have their own.

"Arehh tell us nn Ishu-"
"Arehh guys there is nothing to tell, then what should I tell you guys"
"Really?" They wiggled their brows as I nodded my head in assurance. "Then what was that? You did in the living room?" I looked at them with a frown on my forehead thinking what they just said. About what they are talking on the very first place?

"The kiss? Remember you kissed him"
"Ohh that-" " yes that!"
"Guys I only kissed him on his cheek you all are saying I literally kissed him-"
"Whatever it is but you did kissed him yaar-"
"Shut up guys"
"You know it was good that your bhai's weren't there otherwise they would have gotten the heart attack seeing you guys like that-" I shut the door moving out if my room as Kashish's voice stopped coming to my ears. God these ladies! I was walking towards the garden area when I felt a pair of tiny hands wrapping around my legs followed by a cute call "Bui", which brought a small on my face the other instant.

"Ahuuu where were you I was looking for you my baby" I pecked his cheeks, licking him up in my arms as he giggled kissing my cheeks back.

"Bhi I was sleeping" I looked at him, adoring him hearing his cute voice. Gosh! How cutely he says. I settled him on my lap as I started to walk towards the kitchen. God it's so difficult to walk in this saree while carrying him.

I didn't know when my leg got tangled with my saree as I was about to fall when suddenly Chachu held me, who was coming from his study room.

"Careful Ishu, you will fall"
"Ahh Chachu my saree just-"
"Arehh don't pick him beta you will fall in this saree with him in your arms" he says taking Ahaan from my hand as he pouted.

"It okay chachu-"
"No first change then pick him okay" I nodded at him as he walked towards the kitchen with me talking random.

~~

"Ishu eat this"
"But mumma I'm on dieting-"
"Shut up, no dieting till you are here, one day you gonna faint Ishu if you don't eat and giving them the name dieting"
"No mumma I'm strong- ouch"
"See how strong you are"

I pouted rubbing my shoulder, where she just hit me. "Eat now" she gestured me towards my plate. I made a face seeing capcicum and carrots there. Ahh I don't like them. No offense to them but I just don't like them.