Lee nodded again.

"On the county fair games?" Everyone knew they ripped you off.

Another nod, but this time he finally spoke. "I came over here to ask for more money."

"No." Isaac and August spoke in unison.

"Funny." Lee laughed before he held out his hand as if he was expecting something. "Now, come on."

       There was a moment of silence where they both stared at him, it wasn't until Isaac finally made his way over to August's side to fully face his brother, simply leaning his arm on the girl's shoulder in a serious manner that eventually caused Lee's hand to drop.

"Don't be greedy assholes." Lee scoffed.

"For someone who's out of money and is asking for some, you're being really mean." August noted.

"And I thought you said those games were rigged." Isaac added as he felt August shift her weight to one side. "Why do you wanna waste more money?"

        "Personal reasons."

        With another squint in her eyes, August's gaze narrowed behind him into a booth that contained three workers, she recognized two of them. Once a thought processed in her head, a wide grin was sooner planted on her face. "Awe, Lee, do you have-"

        "No."

       Isaac's features scrunched up in confusion before August nudged his side so he can stare over at the game that Lee had been playing for the past hour. There was this one guy, obviously in charge of just taking the money and putting it in a register, but there was also Emily and Blake, the two girls who assisted those who played.

       Blake was this girl with chunky blonde highlights that stood out within her jet black hair, her features are naturally soft like August's are but she alters them with harsh contour and semi-big lashes, ones of which surprisingly suited her well. Her attired mostly consisted of baggy clothes that she also somehow pulled off quite well considering it would look weird on others. But, nonetheless, it was no denying that she was really pretty.

       Though, like August, she had a bit of a reputation. Not the kind that August had however, instead of the whore and slut allegations, or being known for having the worst downfall in high school history. Blake was more acknowledged for her differences amongst the students, she was proven to be kind of scary. No one really liked her but it's not like she liked anyone else to even care about that fact.

       "You're such a little liar." August laughed. It brought a smile upon Isaac too while he faintly titled his head down to collect himself, his forehead meeting the top of August's hair before he looked back up to say something.

       "What is Blake doing at the county fair showing kids how to play a game?" He asked with amusement.

       "It's a really complicated game!" Lee defended.

       "A rigged one." August corrected.

       "And I'm just trying to win a prize." Lee countered, "That's it."

        "I call bullshit." August said as she titled her head up to Isaac to confirm.

        He nodded his head as well. "I do too."