003

Three,                       social suicide

( ✦ ͙ ˚ / ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

       August didn't know why but after seeing what was sent to her, she somehow found herself at the Walters, nearly breaking down as if she had ran over a animal like that one time a couple of months ago.

Well she wasn't crying yet, but it wouldn't go unnoticed by anyone who saw her that she wasn't really in the best position to be asked the dumb questions like 'are you okay.'

Cause obviously fucking not, she was far from okay, hundreds of miles away from that term.

So after rushing to make food and leaving it on the table for her mother, she left the house, taking an uber to the only property she ever went to.

Yet, even with that action, she didn't knock the door.

August stood there for about a good five minutes before it opened itself, revealing Jackie who seemed quite shock to see her in such a state as this.

The encounter was awkward as it was, they momentarily stared at each other while Jackie only allowed herself to give August a sympathetic look before speaking up to replace the silence. "Do you want to come in?"

The tenderness in her voice gave August the comfort in knowing that she wasn't judging her, at least not right now for as far as she knew. So after a pause, she let herself reply. "Uh." Was all she had been able to conjure up. She hasn't decided if this was her best option, though she finally concluded it wasn't when she decided that she didn't want to bother anyone with her problem. "I'm good actually, I was just-" She stopped for a moment. "I'm just gonna go."

She was quick to turn away, determined to get further from the home as soon as possible so that she could get another uber, but Jackie had stopped her when she suddenly announced a proposal.

"Why don't you just come sit down for a moment?" She suggested. "We could stay out here in the porch, I was planning on sitting out here anyways so it wouldn't be bad to have company."

August stopped at her insistence, contemplating if it had been a good idea, but she gave in despite knowing that she might end up bawling her eyes out two minutes in. "Sure." August nodded. "We could do that."

She made her way up the three steps of stairs before they sat together in the chairs just beside it, the seat bringing her a sort of contentedness it always had when she was greeted with it.