021

Twenty-one,                       teenage fever

( ✦ ͙ ˚ / ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Grace's plan worked!

. . . For a good thirty minutes.

       One moment August and Isaac found themselves infatuated in a conversation with each other while their enjoyment was visible in their eyes as they smiled as they talked, discovering that this time their topic didn't consist of one person being mad at the other for whatever stupid reason they could conjure up.

       Then the next moment, senseless Gabriella had dragged August away, claiming that Leo had wanted to see her right now. And not even one second alone, Isaac was met with a furious Emily who demanded that they talked.

       Grace watched all her efforts crumble down within a span of five minutes, hell, she didn't even get to finish her drink and everything was all torn apart.

       "Can you get that shit out of my face." August slurred, weakly shoving away the blunt that Leo had offered her for the tenth time while they sat on a log right by the fire. "I don't want it."

"It's just one hit." Leo insisted, "Come on, don't be boring?"

August simply shook her head as she coughed slightly due to the smoke from the flames in front of them, realizing that all the drinks were starting to catch up to her now which only caused her to bury her head into her palms for a minute, discovering that it really hurt.

"You don't look too good." Gabby laughed, taking a seat beside August as she avoided the fact that the Thompson girl was still wearing Isaac's jacket.

"Maybe it was because you gave me ten billion shots." August deadpanned, trying to not stumble over her words when she finally looked up. "I need some water."

       "Ummm, I don't think there is any. . ." Gabriella slowly shook her head before handing August her cup. "There's Pink Whitney though."

August sighed as she pushed away the cup being handed to her, attempting to make it seem like she was accustomed and not on the verges of possibly throwing up while trying to control her breathing.

"August, come on, you haven't had anything in ten minutes." Gabby protested before reaching it over again, now waiting for her to take it.