CINNAMON GIRL

and i fell for you like water falls   from   the   february   sky

falls from the february sky.
but now the currents stronger
no, i couldn't get out if i tried.

logical / olivia rodrigo

─────────────────────────

DEFINITION | CINNAMON GIRL

↳ Girls Who . . .

♡ are hopeless romantics that feel as
if their love is a burden !
♡ want to be loved but cannot trust !
♡ are unable to express how they feel !
♡ takes the blame for everything !
♡ desires comfort within someone but is scared !

WELCOME TO THE LIFE OF
AUGUST THOMPSON !

OTHER TERMS: HELL

Between endless pep rallies, forgotten Saturday nights, and the numerous shopping sprees was simply just a girl who defined herself by her social rank.

In fact, to keep her title, August ( not literally ) drew herself in bold hues. She covered herself in iridescent glitters that shine in fierce spirits all while making sure that she was gleaming in a dauntless yet sophisticated coats of her striking nail polish just for the validation of others. If asked by anyone, she's the highest predator in the Silver Fall's food chain and her only intent was for things to stay that way. But if anyone actually cared to question her, they would find that her needs were much more than that.

It always came down to love.

That's what her mother had always said.

But August was blinded. With a reputation that Lorelei had she would've said anything to cover up the bad title she earned amongst the county, how if August listened to the gossip then she would've found out that her mother had used men for money and then left them with nothing. But between the misleading midnights talks where she would come home late from yet another date, Lorelei would only confess to her daughter that she only went on them because she needed to find the one so she didn't grow old alone, it was her explanation as to why she was absent constantly.

And merely even ten years old, August took that information in and endured it.

She didn't want to be alone.