001

One,                       silver falls food chain

( ✦ ͙ ˚ / ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

August Thompson made sure she took note of everyone in Silver Fall's high school beginning with those who were well known to those who believed they weren't.

It was simply all for her benefit though, to know about someone is to acknowledge their opinions on you. She would recognize the way certain people gazed at her and she instantly would be able to identify in a second if they disliked her or not. Of course after close observation the only people who despised her were those who weren't even relevant to the school, though it was obvious that it wasn't the type of despise where they utterly hated her, it was the type of despise that showcased their timidity and fear towards her.

Which she wouldn't complain about.

Her mother always told her that it was better for people to fear her, but only because it leads to respect, someone who feared you would never go against you.

And what if August decided to take over the world one day?

"Morning practice today was . . ." Jackson was droning on and on about football, though August didn't care much for the sport, she wasn't much of a person who cared about athletic ( besides being apart of the cheer team ) to begin with so for the Collins boy to even consider talking about them just led to her nodding her head along as if she cared.

Anyone with two eyes could've caught her annoyance between her place under his arms as they walked through the narrow halls.

Though she was lucky when Gabriella finally came to the rescue, her face coming in view which caused August to immediately leave her boyfriend's side, running up to the girl.

"Gabby!" She beams like she always does when she sees her best friend. That usually gave Jackson the que to leave which he did.

Gabriella Whitmore was the only person August truly liked amongst her group of friends, the reason being that she was the only person she trusted let alone finds interest in talking to. And as of this moment Gabby was gathering books in her locker, giving her friend a look when the boy finally walks off. "Why are you still with him?" She interrogated. "I thought we agreed that it would be over since like yesterday, we planned the conversation and everything."

       August grinned as she recalled the events. "I changed my mind." She shrugged simply, "I was just being dramatic."

       "Well you being dramatic had me pretending I was him for two hours straight while you figured out how to end things with him."