033

Thirty-three,                       real or not real?

( ✦ ͙ ˚ / ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

       Day two of the County Fair and August Thompson was sure she was going to shoot herself.

Why? Well, there were many factors as to why she wanted to do what she wanted to do, yet it all led back to one thing: the sun was burning her skin. It's beams prickled at her face and all the other parts of her body that was revealed to its heat, and not only did the sensation cause great annoyance to soak in every piece of clothing she wore but it also made her agitated at everything in sight.

Like the booth filled with rigged games? That made her pretty pissed off. The long lines to wait for food? You will not catch her there. Grace's voice that echoed the same name repeatedly? August shot it down every single time.

In fact, she still is.

      "I was just saying that-"

      "Saying what?" August inquired with a sarcastic grin, no longer squinting her eyes at Grace since the sun wasn't as bright as earlier. It was probably why she wasn't that upset now and only found amusement in their conversation.

"I talked to Is-"

"Talk to who?" She interrupted again.

"I was-"

"You were what?"

"Okay seriously stop." Grace groaned, allowing her head to fall into her hands as a sign of irritation from the spot she sat in. She waited until it was fully silent to continue, now lifting her attention up to August who titled her head in false curiosity. "As I was saying, I-"

"Look it! Free balloons."

"August!"

"What?" August laughed with a shrug in her shoulders before nodding behind Grace, "I just wanted to show you the free balloons."

"You're stalling." Grace corrected with a look, "I'm trying to tell you something here."

        "I know. But, I told you no more talks about Isaac." August deadpanned. "You've brought him up like a million times today. And honestly? It's getting annoying."