011

Eleven,                       don't forget rule 4

( ✦ ͙ ˚ / ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

August Thompson and Gabriella Whitmore were a tragic story about two best friends who fell off because of the deadly world of high school. They fell victims to the devious lies and scandalous rumors, getting caught up in an atmosphere where social ranks were more important than sheer solitude, and on top of all that, they dealt with stupid boys.

       After the homecoming huddle, Gabby was nowhere to be seen, only meaning that she didn't even want to be found in the first place.

        And August really did try to find her, she looked for about an hour, searching every place that she knew possible and could get to with minor trouble. Though it was as if Gabriella had actually disappeared from the world, now only being a memory that would eventually become tainted over time like metal.

That said metal however felt as if it punctured a hole through August, how occasionally it would twist and turn from its dreadful place in her stomach to remind her of her wrongs, to remind her of the deep shit she had gotten herself into.

Honestly, fake dating the guy that Gabby had been in love with for two years?

Sure Gabriella had hooked up with Jackson, but it's not like August genuinely even loved him, not the way Gabby did Isaac at least.

For a while August did feel guilty, in fact she was about to cut all ties from Isaac so they could both live their lives normally without so much intention of manipulating other people. But that was until August heard what Gabby had been telling people, that's what changed her mind.

"Are you okay?" Grace quizzed, seething in her teeth as a look of empathy sprawled on her features after telling the Thompson girl the latest drama.

"Is she okay?" August quickly shot back, slamming her locker so hard shut that if the people down the hall actually payed attention they would hear it. "Who was this told to exactly."

"Well it went to Olivia, and then eventually to Paige . . . and then eventually to everyone." Kiley explained.

"That's fantastic."

"Look, some people just think she said it because she's been a little insecure lately." Grace noted. "Of you of course."