020

twenty,                       beer pong buddies

( ✦ ͙ ˚ / ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

August's had one goal: get absolutely wasted that she wouldn't remember a single thing in the morning.

It was the same desire she'd always have at any party.

       And August was on the right track for the most part, as an hour passed by she consumed a good amount of alcohol to the point that she quite literally didn't care anymore, now spending her time with Leo and some of his other friends as they made sure to re-fill her drink every time it was empty.

In fact, she was a tiny bit too drunk to even notice what was wrong with that, but it wasn't like she was shit-faced drunk to the point where she was unconscious, so until then, everything was good.

        Well, everything was good until Cole's distressed state pulled her away from the group of people she was hanging out with and dragged her far from them.

"Okay, stand right here." Cole instructed, placing her in front of him before he momentarily looked behind her, trying to see if he can spot Paige amidst the bright fire.

       "Yes, Cole?" August questioned with a grin before the cup was pressed to her lips once more, a look of satisfactory coming to her face when she realized it wasn't emptied out yet. "What do you need?"

       "I'm trying to avoid Paige." He announced, "She won't leave me alone and since she's scared of you, I kinda need you to stand here with me for a minute so she won't talk to me."

"Paige is scared of me?" August gaped in surprise. "Like actually?"

"Terrified." Cole clarified.

"That's crazy." She seemed to have giggled as she drank from her cup again, "I honestly didn't know."

        Cole furrowed his eyebrows as he examined her being, clearly finding that she was about to enter the stage where she will start slurring her words ( she was pretty close to doing that right now ) the sight only caused him to take the cup from her hand for a second, now offering her a stern look like he was going to lecture her. He did, "August I think you really need to slow down on the drinking, okay?"

She frowned when she saw her beverage in his hand that he had just taken from her, resulting the pout she gave him. "Okay, okay." She droned, "Can I have it back now?"