034

Thirty-four, december till now

Thirty-four,                       december till now

( ✦ ͙ ˚ / ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

        Isaac Garcia and August Thompson had a somewhat effective talk.

But after the ride, they never really mentioned it, yet they were okay. So it was fine!

It came down to a mutual understanding that everything of what they said would not be clarified yet.

Which is why as of this moment they were looking at the horrible pictures that were just taken. One where sheer terror was painting their features as their hands were intertwined so tightly that it looked like it they were one, and this was all because of that dumb ride.

       "We're throwing these away." August shook her head instantly, snatching the pictures out from his hand.

        "What? No. No. No." Isaac was quick to dismiss, he grabbed them back swiftly, tucking them into the pockets of his pants to assure that they were safe from her reach. "If you don't want them, I'll keep them."

"Why?" She inquired with a laugh, "We look stupid."

"We do." He confirmed, "But, I could use that picture as blackmail for you."

       "Wow. How sweet."

He shrugs his shoulders like he's proud of his doing which caused August stare at him in brief disbelief, in fact, there were wrinkles in her eyes that indicated how she was trying her hardest not to smile. Though, that effort vanished too soon when she spotted Lee walking towards them. He had a little frown on his face that August couldn't really decipher to be sarcastic or not.

What she could confirm however was how the sun was now fully gone, but the sky wasn't purely pitch black yet, the lights of the fair assisted that statement. It made the atmosphere cast a sort of comfort amidst the chaotic noise of the many people there.

"Every game here is rigged." Lee announced once he approached them. "I wasted all of my money on games." He deadpanned.

"Lee." August titled her head when she removed her eyes from Isaac and averted it to him. "Don't you have like fifty dollars on you?"

He nodded.

"And you used it all?" Isaac questioned.