019

nineteen,                       pre-disaster pre-game

( ✦ ͙ ˚ / ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The only thing August Thompson wanted to worry about right now was what she was going to wear to the bonfire.

She had various of options, all of which were scattered out on her bed right now as Grace and her stood over it, inspecting each and every one carefully while they decided what would be the best choice for the occasion.

       As of this moment it came down to two options.

       "That ones definitely the better one." Grace was quick to decide, pointing towards the right side of the two which revealed a pair of low rise jeans paired with a laced red tank that fitted her perfectly. "You have to wear that one."

       The theme she was going for was simple but cute considering August didn't feel like wildly dressing up tonight, she just wanted to look decent enough to be approached and potentially find a new distraction.

       "Isn't it gonna be cold?" August inquired. Her other option were cargos with a white long sleeve that fitted her a little tightly, but she'd worn that outfit too many times that it'd be weird if she wore it again. "Maybe we should go over all the options one more time."

       "No. No. No." Grace interrupted her thoughts before grabbing the attire and dumping it into August's arm so she wouldn't change her mind, a smile decorated her face when she grabbed the girl's shoulder and shook it faintly. "You'll look good, okay?"

       "Maybe," August dragged on as she took the hanger with the top on it and put it up against herself in the mirror, trying to conjure up a vision of her wearing it. "But will I still look good if I'm freezing to death?"

       "Well," Grace began to elaborate, "Thats when you find a cute guy to give you their jacket."

       August grinned, "I like the way you think."

Grace had came over because August had said that she didn't want to show up alone to the bonfire. At first she was going to call Jackie considering she was one of her closest friends, but then realized Jackie was probably going with Alex. And even if Gabriella and her were on good terms again, August had began to distant herself after what Isaac had told her the night her and Gabby became friends again.

       So truth was, August was kind of alone until Grace unexpectedly called her for some fashion emergency, that was when she finally suggested that they should just get ready together and go.