"Good for you. You seem happy with them." He nodded to the office where Hunter and Tech were.

"They're alright." She smiled. "I keep them in line." She watched Dev nod and go back to sipping his drink, getting real quiet. Aurora raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

He still had the cup against his lips. "Are you here for them or for Cid?" His voice was low.

She looked back at the office. The door remained closed and she put her glass on the counter and leaned closer to Dev. "Why?" She whispered.

He looked back at the door and placed his drink down and leaned on as well. "Cid doesn't let me leave this parlor." With his eyes, he looked up and Aurora glanced over her shoulder, seeing the camera. She looked back at him and nodded. She stood back up.

"Listen, I need to run into the market, come along." She informed him, speaking rather loudly.

"What about Cid?"

"Eh, who cares. I need you to carry my things for me and she knows I'll keep an eye on you and if you try to run. I'll get you." Keeping her back to the camera, she winked at him.

"Okay." He nodded and the two of them left the bar and made their way to the door. They heard the office door open and she shoved him quickly out the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have another mission for you. It's the one where I've been working with Dev with. I believe we found out where my guy is." Cid informed Hunter and Tech. She had a data stick in her hand and tossed it to Hunter. "Don't screw this one up." The two of them picked up on her threatening tone. "Leave as soon as you can and you better bring my man back alive."

"Sure." Hunter said and he turned to Tech, nodding. They left her office and when they entered the parlor the exit door closed behind whoever had just left. Hunter looked around the parlor and saw it was empty.

"No Aurora?" Tech commented. "So it seems she really does want to avoid you."

"When's Omega and Wrecker getting back?" Hunter asked Tech, avoiding his comment.

Tech typed on his data pad. "They should be back momentarily. I do not have any ideas when Aurora will be back, but I suspect Cid will want us to leave as soon as she gets back."

Hunter looked around the bar some more. "Where's Dev?"

Tech adjusted his goggles. "I do not know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How sure are you about this?" Aurora asked as she and Dev walked through Ord Mantell's party.

"Fairly certain." Dev said. "I reached out to some of my contacts I know and even they haven't heard anything from him or his captors. He's more than likely dead."

"And you believe he's on Cantonica?" She asked.

"Yes." He nodded. "Cid, I'm sure, is getting the others you work with up to speed. I just am worried what may happen to me when she finds out the truth. Or that I have been withholding information from her."

"Well I'm not doing her dirty work for her." Aurora told him. "I know the boys won't and she won't get her own hands dirty." She paused. "I may have a working plan."

"A working plan?"

The two of them saw the bar come into view and they paused. "Yes. We stall until we can speak to Cid in person. While the boys are breaking the news. I'll sneak you out."

"You'll sneak me out?" Dev raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." She said. "I suppose it's the least I can do. I know it'll never be enough for what I've done but I can get you out and away from her. You'll just need transport and a place to lay low."