11

As usual, after his lessons, he went straight up to the library.

He checked the book and it immediately opened as if something was stuck between the pages.
Surprisingly Nico found a case of sunflower seeds. He felt like his heart stopped beating for a moment, he smiled involuntarily as he realised what was happening.

He took the envelope and stared at it for some minutes. Nico didn't expect it.
The note was still inside the book, he took it and started reading with eyes filled with happiness.

"Hi Nico, I'm glad you didn't stop talking to me. For a moment I really thought you were tired of this odd situation. But I must cheer now that I know it's not like this.
I read you like sunflowers, please take this as a gift. I have one in my dorm that I planted for you. It's sitting on my windowsill, ready to grow and become a splendid sunflower."

Nico felt grateful for the gift, he wanted to give a present to Will as well. He deserved it as he was the guy that made him smile everyday.

"I loved your picture and I, obviously, loved Noelle too.
Maybe more than you.
Kidding.
With love,
your favourite and only Will.
P. S. I love your hair, they look more beautiful than I imagined when you first told me."

Will said with love and he said it to him. Will said he imagined him.
Was he going haywire? His heart was now beating too fast. Something in him was changing, Nico knew that as he deliberately ignored it.
It can't be.