4

As a kind of a tradition, once again, Nico is back to the library.
He notices a new sheet of paper, this time it's blue. It reminds Nico the color of the sea.

"I raised the level of my sheet, I guess that now this notes are too important to keep going on old papers. If you wonder where the other one is, I took it! Hope that's okay with you, I want to keep them."

Nico stopped reading for a moment, he wished he could have kept them too.

"I love your name and no, I won't make fun of it. What languages does it come from? Doesn't sound english to me. Mine is Will. Nice to know you. I never met you, though. When do you come here?"

Nico was surprised to see a boy's name. He thought he was talking to a girl all the time.
Nico takes his pencil and starts writing on the back.

"Why did you choose the color blue? Just curious. I love your name, Will. And I'm grateful you won't make fun of mine. It's italian but nobody gets it here. I come here everyday, actually. During the afternoon. Which class are you in?
Does it bother you that I'm not a pretty girl you could approach?"

Nico liked talking to Will, it made him feel less lonely. At the end, didn't matter if he wasn't a girl. But did it matter to Will?