1

As an another day passed by, Nico leaves "his" book at the school library.
He's been into reading for a long time, he has been spending almost all his evenings in that library.
It is a school incorporated athenaeum, easy to access for any students.

He liked fantasy books, adventures books, dystopian and full of plot books.
He's able to read any book that capture his gaze.

But that day, in the library, a particular book took all his attention.
The cover was red, looked old and it had no image on it. It had this one big text on the cover: "Big riddles for little hearts."
Nico looked around and nobody was paying attention to him.
He grabbed the book and decided to sit at the nearest table. He observed the book as it felt ancient at the touch of his hands.
<<Maybe it's a novel.>> He supposed, Nico loved them.

As he opened the book, he noticed that someone else had already started reading the same book.
A page had been folded inwards, to hold the mark, perhaps.
Nico ignored it and started reading.
When he got to that folded page, he saw some silly doodles.
A little cat was holding a signboard asking what was he doing.

<<Huh?>> He thought.
Nico was confused, why was someone trying to talk through a book?
Without thinking too much, he took his pencil and scribbled something alongside the cat.
A little dog was now holding another signboard saying that he was obviously reading the book.
He decided to keep reading the book regardless.