5

Again, the note was gone. Every words they said to each other were replaced by new ones.
The sheet was still blue, Nico was still reminded of the sea. He was born in a city which overlooked on the sea. He felt some nostalgia having those thoughts.

"Blue is one of my favourites colour, that's why I picked it! Also, my eyes are blue. That's a bonus point, of course. What colour are your eyes? Just curious too.
I'm in 12th grade. It's my last year, I know. I don't want it to end though.
By the way I forgot to tell you that I've waited an year to obtain an answer on this book! I finished it last year and I loved it, but no one read it after me. (I remembered to tell you this now because yesterday I re-read our past notes, sorry.)"

Nico took a pause.
Will was so lucky to re-read them whenever he wanted. He wished he had that chance too.

"I checked this book everyday, until your answer popped up. I feel lucky. If you never answered I wouldn't have been able to speak with you. I don't mind you not being a girl. "

Nico felt a relief, Will didn't seem angry nor disappointed.

"You're in my same grade, strange how I never met you. I would've liked to. My eyes are brown, boring. You must have beautiful eyes. What's your hair colour instead?
Maybe I could recognise you by your physical appearance. I wonder if your daily schedule is similar to mine.
You waited an entire year for an answer? I surely would've forgot.
I feel lucky too. I'm glad you're not mad at me.
I like you Will, you seem a good person."